With government spending on IT projected to top $81 billion in 2018, it’s more important than ever for agencies to have a source for reliable and efficient backup power to protect data and equipment.
CHICAGO (PRWEB) April 11, 2018
Tripp Lite, a world-leading manufacturer of power protection and connectivity solutions, has introduced a series of true on-line Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) systems to meet the unique purchasing requirements for U.S. Federal Government offices.
All UPS systems in the series are compliant with the Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases. The TAA is intended to foster fair and open international trade. Tripp Lite added the new models to meet the demand of government agencies that must purchase TAA-compliant items.
Tripp Lite’s true on-line UPS systems provide mission-critical equipment with the highest level of power protection. Double-conversion technology continually converts incoming AC power into filtered DC power, then resynthesizes it back into AC power with a pure sine wave. The UPS systems also protect connected components from dangerous surges, spikes and EMI/RFI line noise.
“With government spending on IT projected to top $81 billion in 2018, it’s more important than ever for agencies to have a source for reliable and efficient backup power to protect data and equipment,” said David Slotten, Tripp Lite’s Vice President of Product Marketing. “These TAA-compliant UPS systems ensure there is a model appropriate for every public-sector application.”
The new UPS systems join Tripp Lite’s robust selection of more than 500 TAA-compliant solutions for every area of an office, from the desktop to the data center.
Key Benefits of Tripp Lite’s TAA-Compliant UPS Systems
- Available with output capacities from 1.5kVA to 20kVA to meet the needs of both small and large offices
- Available for 120V, 208V, 208/240V or dual-voltage output to accommodate both federal agency offices located in the U.S. as well as overseas
- Zero transfer time to battery backup keeps networks up and running when a power outage occurs
- All models in the series include an accessary slot for an optional network card to enable Java-free HTML5-based remote access
- Optional TAA-compliant external battery packs provide additional runtime
Find more information about Tripp Lite’s full line of TAA-compliant on-line UPS systems.