”As we move into the age of IoT (Internet of Things), MFT Synchronizer will pave the way for the collection and distribution of data from millions of devices.” said Van Glass, JSCAPE CEO.
EUGENE, Ore. (PRWEB) April 09, 2018
JSCAPE, the leader in platform and protocol independent managed file transfer solutions, is pleased to announce MFT Synchronizer, a new complementary product to our flagship product, MFT Server.
JSCAPE MFT Synchronizer is a platform independent file synchronization server centralizing all synchronization processes into a single easy to use web-based application. MFT Synchronizer supports all major file transfer protocols including FTP/S, SFTP, AFTP (Accelerated File Transfer Protocol) and HTTP/S as well as an optional platform independent Agent application that may be installed on hosts that do not have a file transfer service. Utilizing a hub and spoke network topology MFT Synchronizer is able to synchronize files from spoke to hub, hub to spoke or spoke to spoke all with ease and complete visibility.
“We regularly hear from our customers that they need to exchange files with one or more trading partners and/or data sources that do not have a file transfer server installed. MFT Synchronizer streamlines the exchange of data with those partners and sources using a centrally managed, no-cost, small footprint agent. As we move into the age of IoT (Internet of Things), MFT Synchronizer will pave the way for the collection and distribution of data from millions of devices.” said Van Glass, JSCAPE CEO.
Example use cases include:
- An oil/gas drilling company that needs to collect daily data from thousands of rigs.
- A large retailer that needs to push pricing updates to all POS systems.
- A water company that needs to pull usage data from all subscribers.
- A government agency that needs to pull employment statistics from each of its regional offices.
- Web-based interface for local and remote administrative access from anywhere.
- Support for multiple copy conditions including different time, different size and different content.
- Detailed synchronization execution history providing visibility into your synchronization processes.
- Support for multiple synchronization modes including mirror, synchronize, backup and contribute.
- Automated email alerts on synchronization status.
- Support for public key and client certificate authentication.
- Built-in scheduler for automating synchronizations.
- Support for host key and certificate validation.
- RESTful API for integrating with external applications.
JSCAPE is a leading provider of enterprise wide, platform-independent and easy to use managed file transfer solutions for on-premise, cloud based or hybrid cloud environments. Since 1999, JSCAPE has been providing simple solutions to complex file transfer problems for 2,400+ customers in over 50 countries worldwide.
JSCAPE MFT Server/Synchronizer is a platform independent managed file transfer server that centralizes and automates business processes around file transfer events into a single easy to use application while providing users with speed, security, reliability and compliance. JSCAPE MFT Server supports all major file transfer protocols including AS2, FTP/S, SFTP, SCP, OFTP, TFTP, HTTP/S, WebDAV and AFTP (Accelerated File Transfer Protocol).
To learn more about JSCAPE products, please visit http://www.jscape.com or contact us on +1.786.375.8091 or at sales(at)jscape(dot)com.