The conference packed with great deep dive tech talks from industry, which I can learn to apply to my daily work immediately.
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (PRWEB) April 08, 2018
Join us at the 5th AI NEXTCon taking place in Santa Clara, CA on 4/10-13. The four day conference brings together top technical engineers (speakers from Google, Facebook, Uber, Airbnb, Amazon, Microsoft, Twitter, LinkedIn and more), practitioners, influential technologists and data scientists to share solutions and practical experiences in machine/deep learning, computer vision, speech recognition and NLP.
The conference features a blend of hands-on workshops, inspirational keynotes, deep dive tech talks, and networking opportunity with like-minded colleagues. It's a 4 day conference with 6 keynotes, 50+ tech lead speakers, 50+ tech talks, and 6 workshop/code labs. The NEXTCon has become one of the premium tech events for tech engineers and has attracted more than 500 tech speakers, with more than 5,000 tech engineers attending.
Here are just a few of the reasons why you cannot miss this must-attend event:
- Speakers: 50+ speakers from companies like Microsoft, Google, Facebook, Amazon, Uber, Airbnb, LinkedIn, Pinterest, NVidia, Intel, etc.
- Topics: 50+ topics and practical experiences in Computer Vision, Speech, NLP, Neuro Network, Machine learning, Deep Learning and Data Science etc.
- Networking: Connect with 1,000+ tech engineers and developers; learn from peers; small-group discussion; 1:1 with speakers; happy hours, etc.
- AI Night: VIP dinner reception with speakers and distinguished guests
- Hands-on Workshop: instructor-led hands workshop on Tensorflow, MxNET, Keras, and reinforcement learning.
- AI tech job fair: almost all speakers and sponsors team are hiring machine learning engineers, data scientists. We will host the job fair, so come and talk to the tech leads and hiring managers.
Date: April 12-13th, 2018, 9:00am-5:30pm (April 10-11th are pre-conference workshop/trainings)
Confirmed speakers (short list):
- Jeff Dean, Senior Fellow, Google
- Jure Leskovec, Chief Scientist, Pinterest
- Rajat Monga, Engineering director, Google Brain
- Chris Moody, Manager of AI, Stitch Fix
- Joe Xie, Tech Lead, Twitter
- Sunil Mallya, Senior engineer, AWS Deep Learning
- Manohar Paluri, Senior research scientist, Facebook
- Yuandong Tian, Research Scientist and Manger, Facebook
- Martin Gorner, Engineer, Google
- Jeremy Hermann, Head of Machine Learning, Uber
- Sarah Aerni, Director of Einstein, Salesforce
- Romer Rosales, Director of AI, LinkedIn
- Nikhil Dandekar, Engineering Manager, Quora
- Avneesh Saluja, Research Scientist, Airbnb
- Francois Chollet, Keras Author, Google
One of largest tech communities in Seattle, SF, NYC, focusing on promoting AI technology, through tech talks, workshops, networking, training, and large tech conferences. We have more than 20,000 engineers, developers, and data scientists in the group, and have hosted 100+ small tech meetups, workshops, hackathons, and large tech conferences. We have hosted the 1st AI NEXTcon Seattle 3/2017; 2nd Cloud NEXTCon Silicon Valley 7/2017, 3rd Cloud NEXTCon Seattle 9/2017, and 4th AI NEXTCon Seattle 1/2018. NEXTCon around the world: http://www.xnextcon.com.