As a NVIDIA Preferred Partner, Koi Computers is excited to offer a wide range of GPU-optimized solutions supporting the new NVIDIA® Tesla® V100. These solutions will take advantage of the latest GPU architecture, enabling our customers to tackle their most challenging work.
(PRWEB) April 09, 2018
Koi Computers will showcase the latest NVIDIA® Tesla® V100 at the Sea-Air-Space Exposition in the Gaylord National Convention Center, National Harbor, Maryland. Koi Computers will be at Booth 1252 in the Main Exhibit Hall.
Koi Computers, a NVIDIA Preferred Partner, is a trusted provider in delivering GPU-integrated solutions optimized for deep learning and artificial intelligence. From an extensive line of high performance workstations to turnkey scalable GPU clusters with fully integrated network, power, and management capabilities, Koi Computers can custom configure the right solution based on our customers’ most intensive computational demands. “As a NVIDIA Preferred Partner, Koi Computers is excited to offer a wide range of GPU-optimized solutions supporting the new NVIDIA® Tesla® V100,” said Catherine Ho, Federal Business Development Manager at Koi Computers. “These solutions will take advantage of the latest GPU architecture, enabling our customers to tackle their most challenging work.”
The new NVIDIA® Tesla® V100 is the world’s most advanced data GPU ever built to accelerate AI, HPC, and Graphics. Powered by the latest GPU architecture, NVIDIA Volta, Tesla V100 offers the performance of 100 CPUs in a single GPU—enabling data scientists, researchers, and engineers to tackle challenges that were once impossible.
Some of the feature improvements of the new NVIDIA® Tesla® V100 over the previous generation of GPUs include:
- New Tensor Cores designed specifically for deep learning deliver up to 12x higher peak TFLOPS for training and 6x higher peak TFLOPS for inference.
- The new Volta Streaming Multiprocessor (SM) is 50% more energy efficient than the previous generation Pascal design, enabling major boosts in FP32 and FP64 performance in the same power envelope.
- With independent parallel integer and floating-point data paths, the Volta SM is also much more efficient on workloads with a mix of computation and addressing calculations.
- The second generation of NVIDIA’s NVLink high-speed interconnect delivers higher bandwidth, more links, and improved scalability for multi-GPU and multi-GPU/CPU system configurations.
- New versions of deep learning frameworks such as Caffe2, MXNet, CNTK, TensorFlow, and others harness the performance of Volta to deliver dramatically faster training times and higher multi-node training performance.
The new NVIDIA® Tesla® V100 is available in the PCI-E and SXM2 form factors, with either 16GB or 32GB HBM2 GPU memory.
During the Sea-Air-Space Exposition, a real-time object detection demonstration along with a GPU-optimized system supporting the NVIDIA® Tesla® V100 GPU will be on display.
Koi Computers’ GPU-optimized solutions for the new NVIDIA® Tesla® V100 are now available to order. For more information or inquiries, please contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (888) LOVE-KOI. The new product line-up is also available on all of Koi Computers’ Federal Government Contracts: GSA IT Schedule 70 (GS-35F-0488U), NASA SEWP V – Group A (NNG15SD50B); and NITAAC CIO-CS (HHSN316201500039W).
About Koi Computers
For more than 20 years, Koi Computers has been working with top technology manufacturers to deliver scalable high performance computing and technology solutions that improve the efficiency, reliability and speed of our customers’ work. Our team specializes in building custom IT solutions that fit your needs today and your vision for tomorrow. Koi Computers has deployed clusters across the U.S. Federal Government and have placed systems on both the Top 500 and Green 500 List. Koi Computers is a Prime Contract Holder of the NASA SEWP V, NITAAC CIO-CS, and GSA IT Schedule 70 contracts. To learn more, visit http://www.koicomputers.com and follow us on Twitter @koicomputers.
Koi Computers Contact: