Because 96% of people searching for a lawyer now use a search engine to do so, it is crucial for law firms to take advantage of advertising online. - Daniel DeMaria
Boston, MA (PRWEB) April 10, 2018
Boston-based agency, Pepper Gang, has created the ultimate resource for law firms trying to build their businesses, and amp up their digital advertising. The guide comes in the form of a whitepaper and is available for download on Pepper Gang's website.
The white paper is entitled "Attorney Advertising: The Importance of Google AdWords" and provides highly detailed notes on how law firms can utilize the power of Google's paid advertising service.
Attorneys will understand the importance of:
- Google AdWords
- Keywords/Targeting a specific audience
- Various types of advertisements
- Quality score
- Managing an AdWords campaign
"Attorneys used to build their businesses through regular ads in the yellow pages. That doesn't work anymore," said Partnership Development Manager, Daniel DeMaria. "Because 96% of people searching for a lawyer now use a search engine to do so, it is crucial for law firms to take advantage of advertising online. Google is the most-used search engine and their AdWords program is extremely powerful. This white paper will provide a roadmap for Attorneys on how to use Google AdWords effectively."
From the guide:
- "87% of people who contact an attorney go on to hire an attorney and 72% of them only contact one attorney."
- "AdWords taps into the world's biggest and highest quality traffic source."
- "[A law firm] must minimize waste, while targeting the most relevant keywords, at the best price."
- "AdWords spending can be customized for any budget."
To download the guide, please visit the digital marketing resource center: Attorney Advertising: The Importance of Google AdWords
About Pepper Gang
Pepper Gang is the Boston-based digital marketing company committed to the growth and success of their clients' business. The company was born out of a desire to tell each brand's story in a way that compels like-minded consumers to align with the brand. Meet the Pepper Gang team and read their story at https://www.peppergang.com.