PALO ALTO, Calif. (PRWEB) April 11, 2018
Krome’s updated technology uses its unique database of 500k human edited photos to determine what is the best background design recommendation for any given customer photo. The Krome AI system then separates the customer’s subject from the original photo and offers a preview of the original subject on the recommended new design/background. With this technology, the customer can visualize the design before placing their final order. For example, when a mother submits a photo of her baby, the technology will identify the baby, the quality of the image and the type of image before automatically showing the best design to the mother on her app. The mother can approve or review other recommended options before submitting the photo to be finalized by Krome’s professional editors.
“Krome’s unique system automatically selects 2,000 data vectors on the customer’s original photo and finds the best image in Krome’s vast database to present to the customer and editor,” said Eduardo Llach, CEO and founder Krome Photos. “Krome’s system is unique as it leverages a vast database, AI technology and human editors to deliver the highest quality image for under $12.”
In addition to new photo recommendation technology, this latest version of Krome Studio will include significantly more creative ideas available with Krome’s highly rated Lookbook concepts as well as new search functionality to deliver these creative concepts to customers.
Krome Photos is great for family photos, profile images and product images. Krome is very easy for anyone to use:
1) Simply take a digital or smart phone picture(s)
2) Upload into the Krome Studio app or use the Kromephotos.com website
3) Use the unique preview feature to separate people from the background and review a host of different designs and backgrounds before requesting your edit. The app will recommend backgrounds that fit your unique image.
4) To make it perfect, submit the image and ask for any touch ups or changes from Krome’s trained editors. You can merge photos, remove unwanted objects, request any background or choose from Krome’s ideas in their Lookbook designs
5) Krome sends an updated photo back usually within 24 hours. Satisfaction guaranteed including one free re-edit.
About Krome Photos
Krome Photos, Inc. is the leading digital photo editing service and is the only service that enables consumers and businesses to control their online image through creative editing of digital photos at a fraction of the cost of most editing service. Krome photos uses a proprietary, AI driven platform that connects trained human editors across the globe to any digital photo submitted and therefore, is available 24/7 seven days a week. Headquartered in Palo Alto, Calif., Krome Photos operates globally. For more information, please visit kromephotos.com or follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.