WESTFORD, Mass. (PRWEB) April 13, 2018
CIMINFO Software, Inc. is pleased to announce that it has released five (5) new mobile apps on the Apple Store. The mobile apps contain the text of the regulations/guidance and include the following features:
- Content: Includes the text of the regulation/guidance organized with a table of contents.
- Search: Search regulations using any keyword.
- Bookmark: Bookmark pages of interest for easy retrieval.
- Email a page: Email a page to yourself or a colleague.
The mobile apps are listed below and can be downloaded from the Apple store using this link:
- Data Integrity Guidance (Electronic Records; Electronic Signatures)
- 21 CFR Part 11 (Electronic Records and Electronic Signatures)
- 21 CFR Part 210 (Current Good Manufacturing Practice in Manufacturing, Processing, Packing, Or Holding Of Drugs; General)
- 21 CFR Part 211 (Current Good Manufacturing Practice for Finished Pharmaceuticals)
- 21 CFR Part 820 (Quality System Regulation)
“We are pleased to provide these apps as a service to the industry”, said Sanjay Agrawal, Director. “Our goal is to improve public safety and health by providing access to the regulations anywhere and at any time, and serving as important tools for training, awareness and education for enhanced compliance.”
About CIMINFO Software
CIMINFO provides mature and proven solutions to the FDA-regulated industries for data integrity and 21 CFR Part 11 compliance. Our software products serve as compliance enablers for popular end user computing file formats such as spreadsheets, Access databases, documents, drawings, instrument files, and other file formats. While helping customers meet compliance mandates, CIMINFO products include workflow and collaboration tools that reduce review/approval times and increase productivity and knowledge sharing. CIMINFO products save customers’ time and money by preserving their existing business processes and eliminating the need to migrate to expensive enterprise systems.
For more information on CIMINFO and its leading software solutions, please visit http://www.part11solutions.com.