The event will provide attendees with insight on how intelligent pricing contributes to profitability in the manufacturing industry.
Denver, CO (PRWEB) April 12, 2018
To help manufacturers face the multitude of industry challenges across product, channel and commercial other areas without negatively impacting perceived value or pricing position, Vendavo, a leading provider of intelligent pricing and margin optimization solutions, will host 5 Key Pricing Challenges: Best Practices for the Manufacturing Sector on Wednesday, April 18 at 8am PT, 11am ET and 5pm CET.
The free, one-hour event led by Justin Bailey, Business Consultant with Vendavo and Mitch Lee, Profit Evangelist at Vendavo will provide attendees with insight on how intelligent pricing contributes to profitability in the manufacturing industry, including:
- How to increase your quote rate and gain more opportunities
- When to save sales and management time for approvals and reviews
- How to simplify the pricing process for your customers and improve their experience
- Where to gain insight on your customer buying behavior
Registration is open now.
- Read the blog post: How Intelligent CPQ Can Maximize Manufacturers’ Profit on Each Project, Design and Jobsite
- Download the whitepaper: Getting Your CPQ Strategy Right
Vendavo powers the shift to digital business for the world’s most demanding B2B companies, unlocking value, growing margin and accelerating revenue. With the Vendavo Commercial Excellence platform, companies develop dynamic customer insights and optimal pricing strategies that maximize margin, boost sales effectiveness and improve customer experience. With an annual margin improvement totaling more than $2.5 billion across companies in chemicals, distribution, high-tech and manufacturing, Vendavo delivers cutting-edge analytics and deep industry expertise that help companies stay one step ahead. Vendavo is headquartered in Denver, CO and has offices around the globe. Learn more at Vendavo.com.