“We are excited to bring new innovations and cutting-edge technology to a classic modality used in the rehabilitation market,” commented Ryan Moore, Senior Vice President of Richmar. “The TheraTouch DX2 takes shortwave diathermy to a whole new level with its ease of use, safety profile and efficienc
CLEVELAND (PRWEB) April 16, 2018
Richmar, the innovation leaders in the physiotherapy equipment industry, announced today the release of its new TheraTouch® DX2 Shortwave Diathermy product. The TheraTouch
DX2 brings new innovations in safety and efficacy to the shortwave diathermy modality not currently offered by competitive models on the market, including:
- Six dosing options including the addition of two new dosimetry modes within Dose III, made possible by Scientific Dosage Control (SDC) – SDC M and SDC H – provide tighter titration and gentler, safer treatments;
- High Efficiency Auto Tuning (HEAT) Technology which provides efficient coupling for rapid heating and shorter treatment times;
- A robust mechanical arm with five articulation points is easily positioned for improved patient comfort while withstanding the everyday rigors of clinical use;
- A full-color touch screen interface equipped with 15 preset evidence-based protocols – six dosimetry protocols and nine quick links by indication – and an anatomical library with placement guidelines;
- Advanced onboard software allowing therapists to store up to 99 user-defined favorites.
The TheraTouch DX2 Shortwave Diathermy is a very sophisticated, yet simple-to-use unit, and therapists can easily begin treatment with a few quick touches to the home screen.
“We are excited to bring new innovations and cutting-edge technology to a classic modality used in the rehabilitation market,” commented Ryan Moore, Senior Vice President of Richmar. “The TheraTouch DX2 takes shortwave diathermy to a whole new level with its ease of use, safety profile and efficiency in the clinic.”
Richmar, a Compass Health Company, is a leading manufacturer and distributor of a diverse line of high quality medical devices and accessories for the physical therapy, chiropractic, and athletic training markets. A constant innovator, Richmar has an ever-growing list of products serving the needs of clinicians treating musculoskeletal and soft tissue disorders. Among the portfolio of products are modalities such as electrotherapy, combination, laser, diathermy, ultrasound and their corresponding consumables. Our popular brands include EVO Winner Series, HydraTherm™, HydraHeat™, TheraTouch®, AutoSound®, InTENSity®, StrengthTape®, and SubZero®. Richmar proudly manufactures in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Visit http://www.richmarweb.com for more information.