GALVESTON, Texas (PRWEB) April 18, 2018
Digital innovation is seen by many outside the industry as the key to future construction/operational cost reductions and increased productivity – but why are we so slow to adopt? The experts will weigh up the barriers to digital adoption against the opportunities for increased capital project success, as part of a keynote panel at the event, on June 1. They will cover these key areas:
- A culture built on risk mitigation: What impact is this having on the perception of digital tools and industry adoption?
- Integrating digital tools in a complex environment: How can companies take the first steps in on-site execution, back-office integration and digital collaboration?
- Urban renewal: What considerations should be at the forefront for obsolete digital technology and controls as we become more digital
- Making big data small but significant data: How can we sift through big data effectively to best benefit?
- Pitfalls and traps to avoid when implementing digital innovations
- What’s next: assessing the digital influence of millennial workers over the next 5-20 years
Panelist include Boyd Parker, Global IT Executive at Chevron, Jan Shumate, Director, Worldwide Engineering and Construction at Eastman Chemical and Satyam Pritadarshy, Technology Fellow & Chief Data Scientist at Halliburton. The session will be moderated by Clay Gilge, Principal at KPMG.
As the global destination event for petrochemical, chemical, refining and LNG professionals, the panelist will be presenting to an audience of over 2000 capital project, engineering and construction decision makers, looking for answers to their digital adoption concerns, among many other themes being covered; including productivity; labor shortages and rates; capital project execution; procurement and cost management; integrations strategies; small-medium sized project cost savings; and much more.
To find out more about this event or to sign-up as an attendee and benefit from the best industry networking, globally:
1. Visit the event website here - http://www.downstreamevent.com
2. Review the latest event brochure here - https://bit.ly/2qB8fGT
3. Check out the 2017 event video here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIDvoCDQZAE - to see why you
absolutely must be there this year!
With just 6 weeks to go until 2000 of the industry’s movers and shakers touch down in Galveston, places will sell out.
Please contact Karla Sharp using the details below with any questions or feedback.
Karla Michelle Sharp
Senior Director - Downstream
T: +44 (0)20 7422 4321 (UK Office)
USA Toll Free: 1800-814-3459 ext. 4321