“Over the last year, Nanit has helped thousands of children - and their parents - get more sleep, thanks to our exclusive sleep insights, behavioral analysis, expert guidance, and nightly video summaries,” said Nanit co-founder & CEO Dr. Assaf Glazer.
NEW YORK (PRWEB) April 24, 2018
Nanit, the first smart baby monitor to use computer vision technology to help parents with their baby’s sleep development, is now available at buybuy BABY® stores nationwide and online at buybuybaby.com. Nanit is the most advanced video monitor on the market, as it helps provide sleep-deprived parents with valuable insights and actionable, science-backed guidance to improve their baby’s sleep habits. Through advanced computer vision and integrated sleep science, Nanit learns how your baby moves, and tells you if they’re fussy, awake or sleeping like a dream.
“Over the last year, Nanit has helped thousands of children – and their parents – get more sleep, thanks to our exclusive sleep insights, behavioral analysis, expert guidance, and nightly video summaries,” said Nanit co-founder & CEO Dr. Assaf Glazer. “With national distribution at a trusted retailer like buybuy BABY®, we have the opportunity to introduce even more parents to Nanit and help them make informed decisions with confidence so that their baby, and the whole family, can sleep better.”
Most recently, Nanit received the 2018 Innovation Award for Safety by the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association (JPMA) and The Bump’s Best of Baby Awards 2018 for Best Video Monitor.
Part baby monitor, part baby translator, part sleep guru, Nanit monitors the entire crib and baby’s sleeping patterns to deliver personalized insights that help establish healthy sleep routines. Additional key features include:
- Best view of baby. No looking through bars, no funky camera setups – Nanit’s unique bird’s-eye view delivers the best perspective of your baby’s crib. Pinch-to-zoom and best-in-class night vision let you check in on baby without disturbing their sleep.
- Crystal clear live-stream. Nanit delivers real-time HD quality video, right to your phone or table, day and night. Unlike other cameras, Nanit keeps streaming even when Internet is down thanks to dual local and cloud streaming.
- Unlock Better Sleep with Nanit Insights. Nanit Insights is a paid subscription service that unlocks Nanit’s Sleep Suite including the sleep score, day and night time-lapse summaries, sleep tips & guidance, stored video history, room conditions and more to help identify sleep issues so you can adjust and get back on track fast.
- Safe and Secure. Nanit is built to live above the crib with a cable management system that keeps cords safely away from curious little fingers. Nanit's data is protected with enterprise-level security and AES 256-bit symmetric-key encryption—the same standards used by hospitals.
- Anywhere. Anytime. Your baby’s world stretches beyond the crib. With the Multi-Stand, so does Nanit. Put the Nanit camera into the Multi-Stand for a perfect view of the bassinet, the whole nursery, or even grandma’s house.
- Alexa Skills Integration - “Alexa, ask my Nanit how Lily slept last night.” With Nanit’s Amazon Alexa integration, you can go hands-free. Ask Alexa how your baby slept, what time they woke up, or even how many times you took them out of the crib each night.
Nanit’s Camera and Wall Mount ($279) and Multi-Stand ($49) will be available at all buybuy BABY® stores in the United States and online at buybuybaby.com. Additionally, Nanit’s Camera and Floor Stand will be available on buybuybaby.com.
Every Nanit camera comes with a free 30-day trial of Nanit Insights. After the trial, the Insights app can be purchased starting at $10 per month for 30 days of video and sleep history. Nanit’s Alexa Skill is available for free by enabling it via the Alexa Skills store on Amazon. The company also provides resources for new and expecting parents by offering a free personalized Sleep Schedule Generator as well as helpful articles and tips on sleep development through it's Nightlight by Nanit blog.
For more information on the Nanit Sleep System, please contact Jaime Cassavechia, firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.nanit.com.
Nanit is the first smart monitor for the modern family that utilizes the most advanced and secure camera technology ever introduced to the home. Co-founded by Dr. Assaf Glazer and Tor Ivry in New York City, Nanit is combining computer vision, machine learning and advanced camera sensors to measure a baby’s sleep cycle by providing actionable insights that lead to improved sleep for the entire family. Nanit Sleep System products are available at buybuy BABY, Amazon and online at Nanit.com. For more information, please visit http://www.nanit.com or follow @getnanit on Facebook/Twitter and @get_nanit on Instagram.