We are excited to release SunCHECK 2.0, and to make flexible workflow automation a reality in radiation therapy QA.
MELBOURNE, Fla. (PRWEB) April 18, 2018
Today, Sun Nuclear Corporation releases significant new functionality for its SunCHECK™ Platform – an integrated, independent solution for Patient and Machine QA in radiation therapy. Designed to support a broad range of planning and delivery technologies, SunCHECK 2.0 streamlines and standardizes workflows – allowing greater overall focus on Patient Safety.
With SunCHECK, hospitals and cancer centers gain:
- One Solution for Radiation Therapy QA. Managing all Patient and Machine QA in a consistent way helps reduce the likelihood of errors going undetected.
- Speed and Efficiency through Automation. Less time spent on manual tasks means more bandwidth for data analysis, clinical decisions and continuous improvement.
- Access from Anywhere. SunCHECK is browser-based and accessible to staff through a secure network. From dashboard reviews to deep data analysis, a single database drives the entire process.
Within the SunCHECK Platform, SunCHECK Patient integrates all phases of Patient QA into a seamless workflow, including Secondary Checks, Phantomless Pre-Treatment QA and In-Vivo Monitoring.
Key new functionality includes:
- EPID-based Transit Dosimetry, compliant with 2013/59/EURATOM, Article 83
- Pre-set, yet customizable, dose tolerances per phase, with Universal Metrics
- Expanded 3D secondary dose and MU calculation support, including for TomoTherapy® (Monte Carlo-based), HDR Brachytherapy and stereotactic cone systems
SunCHECK Machine helps to improve standardization and ease compliance reporting for Daily, Monthly and Annual QA – across locations, machines and staff.
Key new functionality includes:
- Standard and complete TG-142 templates
- User-friendly editing or creation of customized QA templates and tasks
- Direct device connectivity to Sun Nuclear’s Daily QA™ 3 and IC PROFILER™ solutions
- Centralized data storage and flexible reporting for accreditation and compliance
“We are excited to release SunCHECK 2.0, and to make flexible workflow automation a reality in radiation therapy QA,” said Jeff Simon, CEO of Sun Nuclear. “As a global partner to both radiation oncology clinics and technology vendors, we know independence and integration are equally important requirements. SunCHECK 2.0 balances these requirements to improve Patient Safety.”
SunCHECK 2.0 will feature prominently in the Sun Nuclear booth (#2300) at the ESTRO 37 congress, 20-24 April, in Barcelona, Spain. Limited space is available for related educational talks and demonstrations.
About Sun Nuclear Corporation
Sun Nuclear is the worldwide leader in Patient Safety solutions for Radiation Oncology. We design and manufacture devices and software to ensure radiation prescriptions are accurately and consistently delivered to cancer patients. We hold numerous patents for groundbreaking product designs, and distribute solutions globally, both directly and through a network of 60+ distributors. Gammex, a leader in patient alignment technology and QA tools for the diagnostic radiology field, is a wholly-owned subsidiary.
Visit us: sunnuclear.com. Follow us: @sunnuclear.