“Job Description Manager helps organizations easily transition to a paperless environment while bringing a consistent, standardized approach to job descriptions leading to more effective staff performance evaluations,” said Dr. Kumar, MD, Chief Medical Officer and Product Strategist, PolicyMedical.
TORONTO (PRWEB) April 24, 2018
PolicyMedical, a leading provider of enterprise governance, risk and compliance GRC software for healthcare, today announced the general availability of Job Description Manager, a SaaS-based enterprise platform that enables healthcare organizations to bring structure and efficiency to the administration and management of job descriptions. Job Description Manager simplifies and centralizes all job descriptions in a single electronic repository that boosts version control and advanced keyword search capabilities making it easy for employees, managers and human resources to refer to job responsibilities and requirements. It enables Human Resource professionals, Clinical Managers, hiring managers and department heads/supervisors to standardize job description templates for new and existing roles based on industry best practices and job role related requirements.
With Job Description Manager, healthcare organizations can:
- Get up and running quickly with a hosted SaaS solution
- Create an enterprise-wide, up-to-date, centralized electronic library of all job descriptions for job roles and responsibilities including linkage to other resources
- Standardize and consolidate job description templates, language, and content
- Set up dynamic collaborative workflows to create, edit, review, approve, publish and archive job descriptions
- Streamline staff onboarding and orientation
- Leverage restful APIs and Web Services protocols to integrate data feeds from Job Description Manager into HRIS, LMS, and other third-party applications.
- Easier to reference job responsibilities, physical demands, working conditions and requirements in the electronic repository when processing Worker’s Compensation Plans
- Link job descriptions to healthcare policies created and stored in PolicyMedical’s PolicyManager®, a SaaS-based scalable, enterprise policy and procedure management platform, to allow staff to easily attest and acknowledge their job description along with the applicable policies and procedures
- Seamlessly integrate Job Description Manager with PolicyMedical’s Regulations & Standards Manager, a one-of-a-kind SaaS-based platform that crosswalks policies and procedures to accreditation agencies such as The Joint Commission, HFAP, DNV, and CAP, allowing administrators to associate specific regulations and standards from certification or accreditation agencies with specific job descriptions to enforce compliance and continued readiness.
“The traditional way hospitals and healthcare systems have managed their job descriptions—either in paper copies, binders tucked away in somebody’s office or legacy methods, such as shared drives, files sharing applications, or homegrown systems with inherent limitations —is entirely inadequate for a modern healthcare organization who needs to be at the ready to meet Joint Commission and other accreditation standards requirements,” said Dr. Kumar, MD, Chief Medical Officer and Product Strategist, PolicyMedical. “Job Description Manager helps organizations easily transition to a paperless environment while bringing a consistent, standardized approach to job descriptions leading to more effective staff performance evaluations, greater employee awareness of job requirements, and staff productivity.”
With the surge of healthcare mergers and acquisitions, HR professionals find themselves struggling to consolidate and centralize thousands of job descriptions, Job Description Manager enables them to gain control and provides real-time access for employees to view their current or prior job descriptions based on their titles and/or job codes.
Availability and Additional Resources
Job Description Manager is generally available as a standalone solution or as an optional add-on solution that can be easily integrated with PolicyManager and/or Regulations & Standards Manager.
To learn more about Job Description Manager, schedule a free 30-minute product demo.
Trusted by more than 3000 healthcare organizations, PolicyMedical is a global provider of enterprise governance, risk and compliance (GRC) solutions for healthcare. Our comprehensive SaaS-based solutions enable organizations to centralize and standardize the administration of policies and procedures, contracts, job descriptions, and vendors. With the solutions’ robust risk, compliance, policy and regulatory change management capabilities, healthcare professionals can respond to clinical alignment, policy, regulatory, and exclusion changes faster and easier. Our customers include some of the world’s largest integrated delivery networks such as Advocate Health Care, Ballad Health, Baylor Scott & White Health, Dignity Health, Kindred Healthcare, and Tenet. To learn more, visit http://www.policymedical.com.