Reaching everyday people in a credible manner is where the real opportunity lies for crypto to go mainstream.
COLUMBUS, Ohio (PRWEB) April 20, 2018
Blockchain Relations™, the first media networking brand established to connect mainstream audiences around the world with crypto, is pleased to announce the SmartCash community approved its proposal to commence a full-scale media relations campaign.
Officially initiated April 1, 2018, the proposal details many different complementary strategies designed to grow the SmartCash community by bridging the gap between mainstream audiences – most of which are only familiar with big name cryptos such as Bitcoin and Ethereum – and the crypto market. Introducing SmartCash to blockchain enthusiasts through the Blockchain Relations Brand Network and accelerating grass roots efforts among existing members of the community also play a key part in the campaign’s overall approach.
To view an interactive presentation of this strategy and the methodology behind it, visit: http://www.blockchainrelations.io/presentations/smartcash/overview-and-methodology/
“Reaching everyday people in a credible manner is where the real opportunity lies for crypto to go mainstream,” Blockchain Relations founder and SmartCash enthusiast Jonathan Keim said. “The key is to be known, trusted and easily understood. As a SmartCash activist myself, I’m thrilled to be playing a considerable role in the larger effort focused on achieving mass merchant adoption through community involvement.”
SmartCash is a blockchain-based crypto governed solely by its community. Self-funding, which is accomplished by allotting a major portion of the block rewards to the "community treasury,” enables advocates to get compensated and reimbursed for their projects. The allocation of resources is determined by SmartCash holders who vote on proposals from around the world, including many philanthropic projects that have made a real difference for countless people.
The first of many assignments specified by the Blockchain Relations proposal have already been completed. For instance, an in-depth and easy-to-understand flipbook was created to help newcomers understand what SmartCash is all about while showcasing community efforts (http://www.smartcash.blockchainnewssource.com/flipbook). Other completed media initiatives include wide dissemination of a comparative article outlining the major differences between SmartCash and widely known cryptos such as Bitcoin. All existing and future media will be showcased on the SmartCash-branded news portal created by the Blockchain Relation Brand Network to feature content from crypto enthusiasts, journalists, press releases and more (http://www.smartcash.blockchainnewssource.com).
The full-scale global media campaign incorporates the following:
- Release of syndicated articles and editorials that leverage key distribution partners such as NetworkNewsWire to provide dissemination to 5,000+ outlets and dozens of social media brands.
- Global press releases distributed to countless news outlets and journalists throughout the world in 12 different languages.
- A targeted effort to reach journalists with a demonstrated interest in blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- Inclusion in an extensive social media network (http://brbn.io) that attracts blockchain and crypto enthusiasts.
- A news portal that features the best community-generated content, media placements and unique articles.
- A text alert service that ensures 95 percent-plus of all messages are read while offering an instant notification option for those who want to know the latest news first.
- An interactive flipbook that tells the SmartCash story in an engaging, captivating way.
- A compelling, widely distributed interview featuring a well-respected and long-standing member of the SmartCash community.
- A multi-day awareness campaign that reaches millions of traders following NASDAQ and NYSE companies by achieving editorial placement on top-tier news networks like The Wall Street Journal, Barron’s and MarketWatch.
This far-reaching media campaign will position SmartCash as a next-generation crypto that solves real-world problems and inefficiencies in a practical way. People around the world who are curious about crypto, but aren’t sure how to begin, will appreciate the multiple options available to acquire SmartCash whether through mining on a standard PC, gaining community approval for beneficial projects, achieving direct sponsorship by individual community members, or trading various assets with others.
To learn more about SmartCash, visit the official website at https://smartcash.cc
To engage with the SmartCash community, join the official Discord chat at https://discord.gg/BDUh8jr
About Blockchain Relations
Blockchain Relations™ was launched as a division of The Global Precision Group (est. 2010) to help cryptocurrency and blockchain projects achieve greater visibility through media connections and proven branding strategies. The core team leverages a unique blend of experience spanning investor relations, public relations, marketing, crypto markets and community-building initiatives.
To learn more about Blockchain Relations, visit http://www.blockchainrelations.io.
To learn more about the Blockchain Relations Brand Network and its growing number of blockchain-focused brands, visit http://www.blockchainrelationsbrandnetwork.com.