Those attending will have unlimited access to 32 breakout sessions covering the most pressing technology issues, facilitated by industry experts and thought-leaders.
ST. LOUIS (PRWEB) April 23, 2018
IT professionals in the greater St. Louis area have an opportunity to register for the annual Gateway to Innovation (G2I). The region’s largest technology-focused conference takes place May 16, 2018 between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm at America’s Center Convention Complex in downtown St. Louis.
Registration information is available at http://www.g2iconference.com
Those attending will have unlimited access to 32 breakout sessions covering the most pressing technology issues, facilitated by industry experts and thought-leaders. They also can interact with around 1,500 technology professionals representing more than 340 companies in attendance.
G2I is open to all IT practitioners. Those who have attended previously discuss how the conference delivers tremendous value for their organizations in this short video clip.
G2I CONFERENCE HIGHLIGHTS
- World-class Keynote Presentations
- Charles Best: DonorsChoose.org Founder & CEO – The Future of Philanthropy
- Vinh Giang: Co-founder of 52Kards - The Psychology of Illusion
- Mel Robbins: Best-selling author of “The Five Second Rule” – Achieve Break- Through - Performance in Your Career & Life
Breakout Session Categories:
- Best Practices
- Industry Insights
- Interactive CIO Executive Panels
- Promise Vs. Practicality: Managing Expectations of Technology
- Will AI and AR Really Take Over the World?
- Remote Reboot: Realities for the Out-of-the-Office Workforce
- The Continual Challenges of the CIO
- Innovative IT Project of the Year
- Technology Leader of the Year
The complete agenda is available at: http://www.g2iconference.com/agenda
Attendees who register for Gateway to Innovation help in the organization’s community giveback initiative. All conference proceeds are donated in the form of grants, scholarships or endowments to St. Louis area organizations with a technology-related need. Since the first conference in 2006, G2I has given back nearly $1.4 million to the St. Louis region.
About Gateway to Innovation: Gateway to Innovation is the premier annual collaboration and networking event for IT Professionals in the St. Louis region. Gateway to Innovation inspires innovation through premier educational opportunities led by the industry’s top leaders, provides an opportunity to share best practices and fosters collaboration with colleagues who face challenges and opportunities in our fast-paced industry. Since the first event in 2006, Gateway to Innovation has donated $1,369,169 for IT scholarships and for technology-related grants to St. Louis area educational and non-profit organizations.
More information can be found at http://www.g2iconference.com or by contacting Kristin Tucker at 314-276-7600.