"By harvesting the collective wisdom of the people who understand the dynamics of the business best, organizations can become stronger and more effective than ever before,” said Michael Papay, Co-founder and CEO, Waggl.
SAUSALITO, Calif. (PRWEB) April 30, 2018
Waggl, the #1 platform for real-time feedback powered by employee voice, today announced that registration has opened for its iconic Harvest Conference, to be held in California’s stunning wine country, September 26-27, 2018 at the Charles Krug Winery.
“Harvest will bring together some of the best minds to share ideas and inspiration about how to tackle one of the most urgent challenges facing businesses today -- employee engagement,” said Michael Papay, Co-founder and CEO, Waggl. “This is an opportunity to hear how some of the most successful HR and business leaders have created resilient organizations by listening to the voices of their employees. By harvesting the collective wisdom of the people who understand the dynamics of the business best, organizations can become stronger and more effective than ever before.”
Why should you attend Harvest? Here are five great reasons:
1. We need to find the balance between artificial intelligence and human intelligence. Data is essential for improvement, but we need to remember that it’s the people behind the data who matter most. In our age of artificial intelligence, machine learning, and robust KPIs, it is easy to lose sight of the human side of business.
2. The role of leadership is being redefined. Leadership is no longer about knowing all the answers and hoarding information, it’s about knowing how to find the right answers and build alignment in the midst of shifting priorities.
3. Employee engagement is the key to optimizing productivity. In order for employees to feel truly engaged, they need to see that their opinions matter. When they are asked for authentic feedback, team members become more engaged in the organization, and productivity and morale improve.
4. Inclusivity builds trust. Inviting feedback and collaboration within an organization leads to more trust and alignment, and a clearer path to action.
5. Agility and resilience are the key attributes of long-term viability. Organizations that will thrive into the future are finding new ways to share ideas and intelligence, and to align quickly on action.
Waggl has assemble an extraordinary group of pragmatic business executives and HR thought leaders who will speak to these five offerings and work with attendees to learn from one another. will offer insight on building a vibrant and engaged organization. These leaders have successfully increased engagement, enhanced culture, aligned teams around goals, implemented change initiatives, activated talent and more. They will offer valuable lessons from their own experience and best practices to deploy.
Here are just a few of the folks who will be speaking:
- Rick Amering, Senior Manager of Human Resources, Paychex
- Craig Bardenheuer, former Vice President of Worldwide Business Innovation and Growth at Juniper Networks
- Steve Cadigan, Cadigan Talent Ventures
- George Dom, former Commanding Officer of the Blue Angels, Top Gun Instructor, and business consultant to Fortune 500 corporations
- Kris Downing, VP Commercialization and Innovation, and Stephen Young, PhD, Senior Research Scientist, Insights & Impact Group, Center for Creative Leadership
- Matt Gosney, Ed.D. Vice President of Organizational Development at UCHealth
- Rayona Sharpnack, Founder/CEO at Institute for Gender Partnership and Women's Leadership, Inc.
- Kerry Silver, Communications & Engagement Leader, Children’s Health, University of Texas at Austin
- Dr. Tamsin Woolley-Barker, Evolutionary Biologist and Biomimicry Innovation Consultant
The Napa Valley is at its peak in early autumn. Crisp mornings, balmy afternoon breezes, and the last luscious moment of Indian summer make this the perfect time to savor the fruits of last year’s labors and renew your commitment for the season ahead. Join us for an unforgettable experience!
To register for Harvest, please visit https://www.waggl.com/harvest/. Please sign up before July 31, 2018 for the early bird discount.
Waggl is the #1 platform for real-time feedback powered by employee voice. Organizations know that high performance is driven by engaged people, not measurement and numbers alone. Waggl delivers leaders real-time insight, deep alignment, informed decision-making and speed to action. Waggl produces behavior change through participation by offering an opportunity for meaningful inclusion, transparent dialogue, and uniquely visible contribution.
With a highly seasoned management team and a Board including esteemed executives from Glassdoor, SuccessFactors, and Coupa, Waggl is an innovative industry leader helping companies of all sizes to succeed by informed decision-making and engaged employees, including MGM Resorts International, UCHealth, BD, and Juniper Networks. For more information, please visit: http://www.waggl.com/.