iX 2.40 now supports the new BoX2 series – a range of protocol converters, IIoT gateways and edge controllers that combine clever connectivity in different ways – and a range of new functions and overall improvements.
SALT LAKE CITY (PRWEB) April 24, 2018
With the release of iX 2.40, we now support the new BoX2 series products – a range of protocol converters, IoT gateways and edge controllers that combine clever connectivity in different ways. At the same time, iX provides a range of new functions as well as overall improvements.
This is what's new in iX 2.40:
- Support of BoX2 protocol converters, IoT gateways and edge controllers with smart functions such as diagnostics page, local data base storage, alarm servers, reporting, c# scripting, etc.
- Improved conversion of Information Designer and E-Designer projects to iX.
- New and improved Transfer Client with modernized user interface, a user-friendly transfer log and new functionalities.
- Customization of Tag Visibility on OPC UA server enables users to configure which tags are exposed and visible on the server and thereby manage sensitive data.
- Fast data logging on PC RT enables data logging interval down to 50ms on PC runtime versions.
- Support for BACnet
- NET Framework 4.7.1 compatibility
- Internal software improvements
Sharon Nordgren, Global Product Manager – Software, +46 706 23 50 62, email@example.com
Jeff Hayes, Product Manager - Americas, +1 801 466 8770, firstname.lastname@example.org
About Beijer Electronics
Beijer Electronics is a multinational cross-industry innovator of flexible solutions to control, connect and present data for business-critical applications. Its open software, hardware and IIoT solutions help customers optimize processes and create reliable secure communication, complete with leading-edge user experiences. By making the complex simple, its passion is to work together with its customers to capture the opportunities of tomorrow. Beijer Electronics is a Beijer Group company. In 2017, Beijer Group had annual sales of over 150 million USD (1.21 billion SEK.) It is listed on the NASDAQ OMX Nordic Stockholm Small Cap list under BELE. http://www.beijergroup.com | http://www.beijerelectronics.com