NEW YORK (PRWEB) April 23, 2018
Delayed flights, long lines at security, time away from the office, challenges managing workload. These are all the nuisances that business travelers have had to deal with for decades. For less experienced travelers, they can be nightmares.
A video accompanying this announcement is available at: https://youtu.be/WOA1_o7O6tI
It doesn’t have to be that way.
The Hyatt Place and Hyatt House brands recently conducted a business traveler survey and uncovered that business travelers often turn the obstacles they face while traveling into professional and personal growth opportunities. The brands teamed up with entrepreneur, restaurateur and New York Times best-selling author Bill Rancic, along with D S Simon Media and Your Update.TV, on a nationwide media tour highlighting the findings of the #WhySettle Spirit Awards + Business Traveler Survey.
Some of the key findings of the # survey include:
- 77 percent of U.S. business travelers believe business travel has helped them to communicate more successfully with different types of people, and that percentage is even greater in China (88 percent) and India (95 percent)
- 68 percent of U.S. business travelers say business travel has inclined them to be more empathic towards others, and this number increases in China (88 percent) and India (90 percent)
- 59 percent of international business travelers identify themselves as someone who sees obstacles not as challenges but as opportunities to grow. More importantly, 92 percent of employed U.S. business travelers are motivated to advance their career and the percentage is even higher in China (96 percent) and India (96 percent)
- Among those motivated international business travelers, more are driven by creating a better life for their families (48 percent) than receiving praise or recognition at work (33 percent)
- 77 percent of U.S. business travelers believe being on the road has taught them skills they can use when facing challenges in their personal life and that number is even higher in China (88 percent) and India (90 percent)
In big ways and small, Hyatt Place and Hyatt House hotels are as driven to help business travelers achieve that success – from innovative solutions for modern travelers to the small things that can make life on the road just a little easier.
For more information on travel tips and survey results visit: https://www.hyatt.com/info/hyatt-place-hyatt-house-why-settle
About Hyatt Place
Hyatt Place, a brand of Hyatt Hotels Corporation, combines style, innovation and 24/7 convenience to create a seamless stay with modern comforts. There are more than 300 Hyatt Place locations in Australia, Armenia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Honduras, India, Mexico, Morocco, Nicaragua, Panama, Puerto Rico, Thailand, The Netherlands, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, and the United States. For more information, please visit hyattplace.com. Join the conversation on Facebook and Instagram, and tag photos with #HyattPlace and #WhySettle.
About Hyatt House
Hyatt House, a brand of Hyatt Hotels Corporation, launched in 2012 and offers more than 85 locations throughout the United States, China, Germany, Mexico, Turkey, and Puerto Rico. Inspired by extensive research into guest experiences, Hyatt House hotels offer services, amenities, upscale spaces and a casual, comfortable environment that reminds guests of home. For more information, please visit hyatthouse.com. Join the conversation on Facebook, and tag photos with #HyattHouse and #WhySettle.
YourUpdateTV is a social media video portal for organizations to share their content, produced by award-winning video communications firm, D S Simon Media (http://www.dssimon.com). It includes separate channels for Health and Wellness, Lifestyle, Media and Entertainment, Money and Finance, Social Responsibility, Sports and Technology.