"Polaris and their incredible products exemplify the passion, personal freedom and leadership that truly reflects our men and women in uniform." - Ken Engberg, senior vice president of marketing, Military AutoSource
WOODBURY, N.Y. (PRWEB) April 23, 2018
Polaris® has signed on exclusively with Military AutoSource, the Army & Air Force Exchange Service and Navy Exchange to be the first and only off-road vehicle manufacturer to offer military members privileged pricing on vehicles purchased on overseas military bases.
“We are thrilled to be adding Polaris® to the family of brands available through Military AutoSource,” said Ken Engberg, senior vice president of marketing, Military AutoSource. “Polaris and their incredible products exemplify the passion, personal freedom and leadership that truly reflects our men and women in uniform. As always, Military AutoSource stands ready to enable our service members to make the most of their well-deserved downtime in pursuit of their own personal adventures on, and now off-road.”
The full Polaris® off-road vehicles line up is now available for purchase exclusively at overseas Exchanges.
- The Polaris RANGER® is the industry’s best-selling utility side-by-side (SxS), known for its rugged off-road capability and smooth ride. Perfect for farms, hunting, or simply working.
- The Polaris RZR® is the best-selling recreational SxS, known for delivering the ultimate combination of power, suspension and agility. The RZR® is engineered for all off-road recreational riding with friends and family, including for trails, deserts, dunes, rocks, and mud.
- Polaris GENERAL® is the best-selling crossover utility vehicle (UTV) on the market. Polaris has expanded the Polaris GENERAL® line-up with more models to choose from including a military-inspired, limited-edition vehicle. The Polaris GENERAL® provides riders the best combination of recreational performance with RZR®-inspired suspension and power paired with a 600-pound dumping cargo box to get work done.
- The best-selling Polaris Sportsman® all-terrain vehicle offers legendary ride and handling for the toughest trails and tasks.
- Polaris ACE® continues to bring the revolutionary, single-seat experience to riders. The Polaris ACE® line has a standard roll over protection system and a full line for trail riders of all types.
U.S. military stationed overseas can now buy an industry leading vehicle through this exclusive program on an overseas base and you, a friend or a family member can then receive it at your local U.S. Polaris® dealer.
Learn more about the program and receive privileged military pricing on vehicles from the world leader in off-road.
About Military AutoSource:
Military AutoSource (MAS) is a subsidiary of Overseas Military Sales Corporation (OMSC) based in Woodbury, New York. For close to 60 years, Military AutoSource has been serving the military community by providing U.S. specification cars, trucks, SUVs, minivans, motorcycles and off-road vehicles to active duty military, civilian, DOD employees and the diplomatic community stationed on U.S. installations outside the United States. The on-base division of Military AutoSource is authorized by The Exchange (AAFES) and Navy Exchange (NEXCOM) and maintains operations in close to 70 locations in over 20 countries. Learn more about Military AutoSource.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris’ innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL® side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets globally include military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe.
Visit http://www.polaris.com for more information.