UXify is a one-day, community event filled with presentations from thought leaders with unique perspectives on the future of UX, design, and the process that underlies the creation of useful, beautiful experiences.
CRANBURY, N.J. (PRWEB) April 23, 2018
Infragistics, a worldwide leader in providing tools and solutions that accelerate design, development, and collaboration, will host a free event for designers and developers on Friday, April 27. UXify is a one-day, community event filled with presentations from thought leaders with unique perspectives on the future of UX, design, and the process that underlies the creation of useful, beautiful experiences.
The event kicks off with the first ever UXify Japan event in Tokyo. The event features:
- Five UX specialists including Ken Azuma, Managing Director of Infragistics Tokyo Office, and a Regional Director for Microsoft
- A variety of interesting topics related to UX – best practice, process, design, UI and personal careers
UXify will then follow the sun to Sofia, Bulgaria for the city’s fourth annual, UXify Europe.
- With 16 UX experts from companies like Booking.com and SAP, the event does not fit into just one day. They will continue the keynotes and panel discussions with a series of five workshops on Saturday.
The final event of the series is the sixth annual UXify at Infragistics’ global headquarters in Cranbury, NJ.
- The event includes live and streamed keynotes and talks from a dozen experts including Infragistics CEO Dean Guida, which will cover a broad range of topics on the future of user experience. It will wrap up with a networking event on site.
- For more on each of the UXify US speakers, check out the UXify blogs.
Each event will include giveaways of Infragistics' award-winning software, Infragistics Ultimate and their UX prototyping and remote usability testing tool, Indigo Studio. To stay up to date with the latest Infragistics news and product information, follow the company on Twitter @Infragistics.
Infragistics is a worldwide leader in providing tools and solutions to accelerate application design and development, insights and collaboration for any organization. More than two million developers use Infragistics enterprise-ready UX and UI toolkits to rapidly prototype and build high-performing applications for the Cloud, Web, Windows, iOS and Android devices. Infragistics Enterprise Mobility solutions ReportPlus and SharePlus, give business users the latest advancements in self-service business intelligence and collaboration software. Additionally, Infragistics offers expert UX Services and award-winning support.
Product or service names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.