The customized bank checks from ezCheckprinting software are a great way to get a contractor’s business out into the marketplace.
OAKLAND, Calif. (PRWEB) April 26, 2018
Halfpricesoft.com has heard the demands of home improvement contractors and other small business owners in wanting an easy to use, flexible and affordable business check writing software. Latest ezCheckPrinting business check writer offers features in response to customers’ requests. With the new edition, customers can create unique checks by adding the company logo on the bank checks, modify the fonts, and add new labels or signature.
As always, this newest version is available for a test drive before purchasing at Halfpricesoft.com. Known for affordability and ease-of-use, ezCheckPrinting software is extremely popular with small to mid-sized corporations, government agencies, non-profits and financial institutions.
“The customized bank checks from ezCheckprinting software are a great way to get a contractor’s business out into the marketplace.” Dr. Ge , the founder of halfpricesoft.com, says.
New customers are encouraged to download the trial version at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/product_ezCheck.asp with no cost or obligation.
The unique features of this MICR & laser check writing and printing software include:
- Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- No limit to the number of accounts that can be added
- Write an unlimited number of checks
- Use blank check stock or pre-printed checks in 3- per page, check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Customizable report features that are easy to use
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
Starting at just $39 per single user installation (Free through TrialPay offer), ezCheckPrinting is affordable for any size business and is compatible with all popular brands of laser printers (most of which can print bank-accepted MICR numbers) and specialized MICR printers.
To learn more about ezCheckPrinting check writing software and the incredible benefits, customers can visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/product_ezCheck.asp.
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software, including payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2 software, 1099 software, and ezACH deposit software. Today Software from halfpricesoft.com is trusted by thousands of users and help small business owners simplify their payroll processing and business management.