In the most recent sampling period, these ten books sold nearly 3,000 copies combined, thanks in part to a wide range of top-notch publishing and marketing services from Outskirts Press. From romance to inspiration to nonfiction resources, nearly every genre is represented is this impressive list.
DENVER (PRWEB) April 25, 2018
Outskirts Press, named the No. 1-rated self-publishing company by Top Consumer Reviews, proudly announces its Top 10 Bestselling Books during the most recent 30-day sampling period.
Outskirts Press frequently compiles books sales to identify its hottest-selling works. In the most recent sampling period, these ten books sold nearly 3,000 copies combined, thanks in part to a wide range of top-notch publishing and marketing services from Outskirts Press. From romance to inspiration to nonfiction resources, nearly every genre is represented is this impressive list:
- “Hat’s Off?!” by James Edward Best
- “State Secrets: An Insider’s Chronicle of the Russian Chemical Weapons Program” by Vil S. Mirzayanov
- “What She Feels” by Chidozie E. Osuwa
- “Mind Control: Change the Way You Live So You Can Live a LIMITLESS Life” by Justin Key
- “The Road Back to Me” by Lisa A. Romano
- “Extreme Operational Excellence” by Matt DiGeronimo and Bob Koonce
- “How to Raise a Rocket Scientist for Fun and Profit” by Steven A. Browne
- “Knowledge to Power: Understanding & Overcoming Addiction” by Kal Rissman
- “The Passion to Educate” by Dr. Dorothy Travis Moore
- “Something Happened Today: A Collection of the Unexpected” by Paul E. Kotz
Outskirts Press wishes to congratulate these authors for their compelling books and for their selling successes. These titles and many others are available from major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powell’s, Books-A-Million and elsewhere – not to mention through the Outskirts Press Bookstore at a considerable discount.
For more information about Outskirts Press and its self-publishing and book marketing options, visit the company’s website, http://www.outskirtspress.com.
About Outskirts Press Inc.: Outskirts Press helps authors develop and publish high-quality books by offering exceptional design, printing, publishing, distribution and book marketing services. Top Consumer Reviews ranks Outskirts Press No. 1 because they are passionate about delivering outstanding customer service, affordable pricing, industry-leading royalties, and a team of hands-on, U.S.-based publishing experts. At http://www.outskirtspress.com authors can publish their books, their way, today.
Outskirts Press Inc., 10940 S. Parker Road, #515, Parker, CO 80134