PLEASANTON, Calif. (PRWEB) April 30, 2018
As National Small Business Week kicks-off, 6Connex is pleased to announce support for the first-ever National Small Business Week virtual conference. Hosted by the U.S. Small Business Administration and SCORE, the virtual conference will offer small business owners the best parts of an in-person conference without the hassles of travel, at no cost to attend.
The 3-day virtual event will include live educational webinars, mentoring sessions, business resources and networking opportunities. Attendees can participate in all the webinars, or choose the topics that are of most interest. Sessions include:
- How Changing Consumer Behavior Impacts Your Business - May 1 at 1:00 PM ET/ 10:00 AM PT
- Addressing Discrimination and Harassment in the Workplace - May 1 at 2:30 PM ET / 11:30 AM PT
- Get New and Repeat Business On Autopilot with Email Marketing - May 1 at 4:00 PM ET / 1:00 PM PT
- Creating and Sustaining a Strong Social Presence - May 1 at 5:30 PM ET / 2:30 PM PT
- The U.S. Economic Outlook and Its Impact on Small Businesses - May 2 at 1:00 PM ET/ 10:00 AM PT
- Managing Your Finances in the Cloud - May 2 at 2:30 PM ET / 11:30 AM PT
- Grow Your Business in 2018 - May 2 at 4:00 PM ET / 1:00 PM PT
- Simple Steps to Choosing the Right Financing - May 2 at 5:30 PM ET / 2:30 PM PT
- Hug Your Haters: How to Embrace Complaints & Keep Your Customers - May 3 at 1:00 PM ET / 10:00 AM PT
- Sharing Your Story Through Video - May 3 at 2:30 PM ET / 11:30 AM PT
- Pop & Play: How Opening a Pop-Up Shop Can Help Launch Your Retail Brand - May 3 at 4:00 PM ET / 1:00 PM PT
- Fusion Marketing: The Next Generation of Marketing - May 3 at 5:30 PM ET / 2:30 PM PT.
"As a growing business ourselves, we're pleased to be the platform of choice for this first-ever event," said Mike Nelson, 6Connex CEO. "We look forward to seeing thousands of small business owners join the virtual conference to connect and learn."
Attendance is free, and the conference is accessible on any computer or mobile device, offering small business owners the flexibility to attend from anywhere during the 3-day virtual conference. Register for free at: https://score.6connex.com/event/vc/nsbw/login
6Connex is a global software and services provider for enterprise online events. Our cloud-based product portfolio includes virtual environments, learning management and webinars. Designed for marketing, sales, recruitment training and HR communications, we transform big ideas into real-world results.
6Connex has helped many leading brands increase the effectiveness of their online programs by driving revenue growth, saving money and increased employee productivity. Our customers include Salesforce, BlackRock, GE, CDC, Ericsson, CA Technologies and Intuit.