The Outskirts Press Top 10 Book Marketing Products list offers an excellent shortlist of the most popular and effective marketing and promotional approaches during the most recent survey period.
DENVER (PRWEB) May 01, 2018
Outskirts Press, named No. 1 self-publishing service by Top Consumer Reviews, is an industry leader in post-publication support, products and services to a growing family of self-published authors. The Denver-based service provider has announced its Top 10 Marketing Services list, compiled based on a recent sampling of sales volumes.
The Outskirts Press Top 10 Book Marketing Products list offers an excellent shortlist of the most popular and effective marketing and promotional approaches during the most recent survey period. The latest Top 10 options are listed below, in order of popularity.
1. EVVY Awards Submission: Nomination to the annual EVVY Awards means much-need publicity for self-publishing authors.
2. Bookmarks Magazine Co-op Ad: More than 40,000 subscribing book-buyers seek their next read in Bookmarks Magazine. Affordable co-op advertising, authors get their books in front of this highly relevant audience.
3. Elite Ebook Package: Get Amazon Kindle, Apple iPad and Barnes & Noble NOOK ebook editions in one discounted ebook publishing bundle.
4. Amazon Kindle Submission Service: Makes books available on Amazon’s Kindle ebook reading device. More formats on Amazon means more exposure on Amazon, and the Kindle is heavily promoted by Amazon.
5. BookExpo Book Fair: BookExpo is the largest book industry event in the United States with more than 2,000 credentialed members of the media in attendance. This marketing option provides authors with an expert to advocate on their behalf at the fair.
6. Personal Marketing Assistant (5 hours): Get help developing a book marketing plan and getting started on marketing.
7. Readers Favorite Awards Submission: Outskirts Press handles all the submission requirements for this prestigious book awards competition. Winners receive valuable exposure for their book.
8. Amazon Launch Bundle: Save 25 percent on three of Outskirts Press marketing services focused on Amazon.com. This bundle includes Amazon Search Inside the Book, Amazon Listing Optimization and Amazon Author Profile
9. Bookmarks (500): Combine the information on a business card with the utility of a bookmark. This marketing tool ensures that potential book-buyers will never forget the author’s name or book title as they put the bookmark to use every day.
10. Foreword Magazine Co-op Ad: Foreword Magazine is delivered to librarians, booksellers, agents and other industry professionals, as well as small press buyers at chains like Barnes & Noble, Borders, Chapters and Books-A-Million.
Outskirts Press authors and prospective authors who are interested in any of these (or many of our other available services) can find further details and ordering information from the Marketing Options page of the author’s center.
For more information about all self-publishing and book marketing services from Outskirts Press, visit the company at http://www.OutskirtsPress.com or get help from a Publishing Consultant at 1-888-OP-BOOKS.
About Outskirts Press Inc.: Outskirts Press helps authors develop and publish high-quality books by offering exceptional design, printing, publishing, distribution and book marketing services. Top Consumer Reviews ranks Outskirts Press No. 1 because they are passionate about delivering outstanding customer service, affordable pricing, industry-leading royalties, and a team of hands-on, U.S.-based publishing experts. At http://www.outskirtspress.com authors can publish their book, their way, today.
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Road, #515, Parker, CO 80134