We appreciate all the crowdfunders who backed The Evolution Pant on Kickstarter, making our new modern, timeless and sustainable pants a tremendous success...and the top-funded technical pants in Kickstarter history.
TELLURIDE, Colo. (PRWEB) May 07, 2018
More than 3,700 backers invested more than $599,000 to give Western Rise a tremendous success on Kickstarter for the company’s new durable, sustainable and ethically-made Evolution Pant as its crowdfunding campaign continues on Indiegogo InDemand.
Crowdfunders in the United States, Canada, and all over the World pushed presales of The Evolution Pant to nearly 30-times above its campaign goal while on Kickstarter – also making it the top-funded technical pants in the history of Kickstarter.
“We appreciate all the crowdfunders who made our new modern, timeless pants a tremendous success,” said Western Rise Co-founder/Creative Director Will Watters. “They, along with backers on Indiegogo, are sure to enjoy The Evolution Pant, which are designed to simplify their clothing and their lives, as well.”
Watters, along with company co-founder Kelly Watters, said the team at Western Rise created The Evolution Pant as a single pair of pants that works in every situation – whether for athletic and leisure activities.
The Evolution Pant is made with Supplex® nylon fabric, which was hand-picked from a sustainable, vertically-integrated manufacturing facility in Sweden, has the feel of cotton, two-way stretch capability and the durability that comes from modern-fiber technology.
Designed for wearing all day and every day regardless the weather, season or occasion, The Evolution Pant hits the sweet spot between comfort and style – combining the look of a lightweight cotton pant with the highly technical, water and stain-proof functionality that performs for any activity.
The Evolution Pant:
- Is highly functional - can be worn non-stop, all day, every day no matter the weather, season, or occasion. Ready for travel, outdoors, and every day.
- Is extremely durable and wrinkle resistant - Supplex® nylon yarns are incredibly strong, yet extremely soft and resist wrinkles.
- Is stain proof - sheds water, dirt, wine, beer, and coffee.
- Is pill-proof and highly abrasion resistant - biking, hiking, climbing or navigating airports, no sharp corners or rough surface can hurt this fabric.
- Breathes extremely well - due to the twill weave and extremely fine Supplex® fibers, The Evolution Pant breathes like a high-end lightweight cotton chino.
- Can be washed less.
- Has hidden security details - hidden zippered wallet pocket inside the back right pocket and from media pocket to safely hold a phone or credit cards.
- Stretches to move with the body.
- Dries in minutes - from a hand wash in the sink to dry in less than 30 minutes.
- Is made of incredible fabric from Sweden - this fabric comes from one of the oldest, vertically integrated and sustainable, fabric mills in all of Sweden. It specializes in creating incredible performance fabrics that are Bluesign Approved for sustainability and Okeo-Tex certified for weaving and dyeing.
- Made in the USA – handcrafted at an environmentally-friendly factory in downtown Los Angeles.
“With The Evolution Pant, we have created the next generation of clothing that are versatile pieces that work together to look amazing and function even better,” Watters said. “Consumers now have a better option to simplify their wardrobes with fewer pieces that are built to keep pace with their busy lifestyles.“
For information and to pre-order at an early-bird discount price during crowdfunding, visit The Evolution Pant Campaign Page on Indiegogo.
ABOUT WESTERN RISE – PERFORMANCE CLOTHING FOR EVERYDAY
Western Rise combines high-performance fabrics, innovative construction techniques, and well-considered design to create simple, timeless clothing. Clothing built to give the active individual freedom of movement. Simply put, your clothing should fit well and function seamlessly, no matter the weather or occasion.
Western Rise is a direct to consumer e-commerce brand specializing in men’s and women’s technical apparel for outdoor travel and every day. Founded in 2014 by Will and Kelly Watters, Western Rise specializing in the highest performing custom technical fabrics with classic styles to allow you to do more with less. They have received high praise from the industry including HiConsumption, Gear Patrol, Carryology and being named “Favorite new Gear Company” by Outside Magazine. They are currently focusing on expanding their product line and expanding into new markets. You can see more of their core line at westernrise.com.