NXTmonitor is expanding our DevOps capability for Hybrid IT configurations where the Cloud and in-house applications run together.
HOUSTON (PRWEB) May 08, 2018
eCube Systems, a leading provider of middleware modernization, integration, and management solutions, announced the immediate availability of the latest webservices version of the platform independent NXTmonitor 10.0 Application Performance Management tools with DevOps capability. NXTmonitor is a hybrid APM that supports application orchestration across multiple platforms like IBM i-series, z-series, OpenVMS, Windows, Unix and Linux.
This release strengthens the NXTmonitor application management capabilities, adding webservices monitoring capability, management of docker containers, additional operator capabilities for managing applications, enhanced CPU graphics, performance group notifications and audit capability:
- Webservices monitoring capability enable use of NXTmonitor for Cloud applications.
- NXTmonitor now able to manage services within a Docker container:(create, start, restart, stop, kill, pause, unpause, remove) on linux and windows.
- Audit capability provides history of the process restarts, failures, starts and stops
- CPU bar chart graphics for each node provides information on the capacity of each node hosting applications.
- Operator access to the process table now includes the ability to stop or kill application processes which may be affecting application performance.
- Performance groups can now have actions associated with state changes so that changes in status can be propagated to operations or development. .
“eCube Systems continues its commitment to companies around the world using Agile Infrastructure or DevOps technology,” says Kevin Barnes, CEO of eCube Systems. “NXTmonitor is expanding our DevOps capability for Hybrid IT configurations where the Cloud and in-house applications run together. We are the only DevOps tool in the market for legacy based applications.”
NXTmonitor is the third generation platform independent application performance management system for DevOps that is fully compatible with system monitoring tools like HP OpenView and BMC Patrol. In addition to interfacing with other systems, NXTmonitor runs on many legacy systems like OpenVMS and AS400 platforms Learn more: http://www.ecubesystems.com/products/nxtmonitor.html
About eCube Systems
eCube Systems offers a family of middleware evolution products and services that maximize return on technology investment by leveraging existing technical equity to meet evolving business needs. Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies turn to eCube Systems to reduce risk, extend ROI, and increase productivity as they consolidate existing capabilities and evolve legacy systems to contemporary SOA platforms.
eCube Systems, LLC, is headquartered in Montgomery, Texas with marketing offices in Boston, MA and R&D in Montreal, Canada. For more information, visit us at http://www.ecubesystems.com or contact eCube Systems by email at ecube-sales(at)ecubesystems(dot)com or by telephone: 866-493-4224.