Bands will be performing during Twilight “Live” in May and June.
BALL GROUND, Ga. (PRWEB) May 05, 2018
Both newcomers and returning acts will share their music while attendees enjoy their favorite libations and dine on creations from resident chef John Lupi. Visit https://www.gibbsgardens.com/event/twilight-live-music-series/
to place your dinner order. The Arbor Café will be open on Twilight Saturday evenings serving their regular menu. However, to take advantage of their special Twilight offers, orders must be placed and paid for no later than 6:00 PM on Fridays preceding the Twilight date. Orders are non-refundable come rain or come shine. In the event of a Twilight cancellation due to inclement weather, dinner orders may be picked up at the Gardens’ Welcome Center from 5:00 to 6:30 PM.
Bands performing during Twilight “Live” in May and June include:
- May 12, 6 – 9 PM – The LooSe ShoES Band kicks off the season with their repertoire of rock and roll music, including a host of your favorite oldies . . .The First Cut is the Deepest, Drive and You Can’t Hurry Love.
- May 19, 6 – 9 PM – Having played with The Drifters and The Coasters, one of the southeast’s top cover bands, Atlanta’s Most Wanted, graces the Gibbs’ stage. Their 60’s and 70’s selections will get you up and dancing!
- May 26, 6 – 9 PM – Winners of Atlanta’s Best Overall Band and Atlanta’s Best Cover Band, Men In Blues, will delight you with a selection of Oldies, Blues, R&B and more.
- June 2, 6 – 9 PM – Georgia’s favorite Bluegrass Band, 8th of January, returns to Gibbs Gardens. Enjoy terrific vocals accompanied by a plethora of instruments including bass, banjo, fiddle and guitar.
- June 9, 6 – 9 PM – The Gardens stage will be in “overdrive” as the Atlanta Dance Party Band joins us. This 10-piece band specializes in dance hits of the 70s, 80s, 90s as well as selected current hits. Don’t miss their four great lead singers, three horns and an all-star rhythm section.
- June 16, 6 – 9 PM – Billed as “Atlanta’s Premier Classic Rock & Roll Band," Butch and the Buckheads swoops in celebrating 25 years of performing your favorites from the 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's. Having appeared with notables such as Chubby Checker, Frankie Avalon, The Coasters, The Drifters, The Supremes, The Impressions, The Commodores, Peter Noone, Paul Revere & The Raiders, Three Dog Night and The Temptations, they will bring down the stage. So, break out your Penny Loafers, crinolines and Poodle Skirts; put on your jeans and white T-shirts; grease up your hair and be here or be square!
- June 23, 6 – 9 PM – 120 East will grace the Gibbs Gardens stage. This 10-member Rock & Roll band, with a horn section (trumpet, sax, trombone), will delight you with songs from Chicago, Blood, Sweat & Tears, Santana, Billy Joel, Boz Skaggs, Toto and many more.
- June 30, 6 – 9 PM – Closing out our spring/summer Twilight “Live” series, The LooSe ShoES Band returns for the evening.
There is no charge for Gibbs Gardens Annual Membership holders to attend these events. Non-members pay the normal Garden admission fee.
Gibbs Gardens is located at 1987 Gibbs Drive, Ball Ground, GA 30107.
For more information or to purchase garden admission tickets, visit their website at http://www.gibbsgardens.com or call (770) 893-1881, choose option #2.