"Website visitors will find it easy to navigate to the information they’re looking for, whether it be product content that assists them in making a purchase or to learn more about Okuma and our culture."
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (PRWEB) May 16, 2018
Okuma America Corporation, a world leading builder of CNC machine tools, introduces the new Okuma website, specifically designed for machine tool users and their needs. More than a year in planning and development, the new, intuitive site features easy navigation and a variety of customer resources including dramatic videos and photos.
“We appreciate our customer relationships and we value their feedback. This website redesign is the culmination of ideas, suggestions and teamwork between our employees, customers and business partners. Website visitors will find it easy to navigate to the information they’re looking for, whether it be product content that assists them in making a purchase or to learn more Okuma and our culture,” said Jim King, COO, Okuma.
Enhanced website features include:
- Knowledge Center – Centrally located whitepapers, blog posts, case studies, videos and various customer resources
- Distributor Locator – Find Okuma distributors with a zip code or geolocation
- Customer Insights – Comments about Okuma products, technology and service
- Enhanced Search Capability- Products and content are easier and quicker to find based on preferences
- Videos and Photos- Dramatic images and videos of Okuma machine tools in action
- Career Section- Available careers, Okuma’s culture and community relationships
- Okuma History- Significant company milestones over 120 years in business
Experience the new Okuma website at https://www.okuma.com/.