“This expansion of DataScale allows us to integrate directly into Metrostudy’s core customer’s workflow with internal reporting and analytics, “said Andy Reid, Chief Data Officer and President of Metrostudy.
WASHINGTON (PRWEB) May 16, 2018
Hanley Wood, the premier company serving the information, content and marketing needs of the construction industry, announces the expansion of its Data as a Service (DaaS) offering, DataScale. Building off the successful 2016 launch, DataScale is now offering a technology services platform centered on Metrostudy’s supply and demand datasets. Metrostudy’s data acumen combined with DataScale’s technology services infrastructure can now align within a customer’s workflow to successfully launch big data initiatives.
“Metrostudy is the only industry data provider who can deliver a view into the complete construction and real estate project lifecycle with timely and accurate proprietary datasets spanning both supply and demand insights, as well as closings data, consumer segmentation and demographics intelligence,” said Peter Goldstone, CEO of Hanley Wood.
The Technology Services Platform expansion will provide customers with the ability to streamline existing workflow decision support processes by improving the timely delivery of business intelligence critical to the customer’s competitive market assessments. Through a custom-built tool, Metrostudy data will prepopulate a customer’s existing workflow decision support tools providing both corporate and field offices with consistent and regular analysis in real-time for existing communities and future land deals.
“This expansion of DataScale allows us to integrate directly into Metrostudy’s core customer’s workflow with internal reporting and analytics, “said Andy Reid, Chief Data Officer and President of Metrostudy. “By delivering actionable insights, we maximize the value of their data and optimize the performance of their business investments.”
Metrostudy’s specific DataScale Technology Services Platform solutions include:
- Custom Interfaces: built specifically to each customer’s criteria, these tools can be used for selecting projects and/or properties to drive specific analysis report(s).
- Distinct Report Outputs: designed to mirror a customer’s internal reporting systems, this feature will allow for the population of relevant Metrostudy data based on customer criteria.
- Segmentation Analysis: analysis of all customer segments to effectively allocate land, operational, sales and marketing resources and budgets.
- Data-driven Content Automation: alignment within the customer’s workflow, DataScale is able to identify interest, nurture engagement, score opportunities and deliver content automatically.
- Sales Acceleration: complete lead development marketing & sales programs. Targeting, nurturing, personal engagement key accounts and upselling.
- Audience Data Solutions: comprehensive data augmentation & optimization to accelerate the success of sales, marketing & channel programs.
DataScale is already being utilized between Metrostudy and building product manufacturers by delivering key data and analytics in the remodeling and pool sectors. DataScale’s expansion into the new home construction market allows an entire builder organization to match their customer data against Hanley Wood’s Construction Industry Database to turn complex datasets into meaningful results by leveraging Metrostudy’s strategists and technologists on a national, regional and local market level.
Metrostudy is the leading provider of primary and secondary market information to the housing and residential construction industry. Metrostudy’s actionable business intelligence informs investment decisions that mitigate risk and grow revenue for builders, developers, lenders, suppliers, retailers and manufacturers. It’s the construction industry’s only integrated data intelligence solution supported by the most extensive U.S. geographic coverage. Learn more at Metrostudy.com.
About Hanley Wood
Hanley Wood is the premier company serving the information, media, and marketing needs of the residential, commercial design and construction industry. Utilizing the largest analytics and editorially driven Construction Industry Database, the company provides business intelligence and data-driven services. The company produces award-winning media, both digital and print, high-profile executive events, and strategic marketing solutions. To learn more, visit hanleywood.com