The latest ezPaycheck payroll software offers updated company account setup for novice payroll processors.
LOS ANGELES (PRWEB) May 23, 2018
ezPaycheck 2018 payroll software from Halfpricesoft.com has been updated with user friendly instructions for company account setup information for customer convenience. For both novice and seasoned business owners, the latest version of ezPaycheck walks customers step by step in setup and running the program.
“The latest ezPaycheck payroll software offers updated company account setup for novice payroll processors.” said Halfpricesoft.com founder, Dr. Ge. “
By visiting http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp, customers can test the software for business compatibility with no cost or obligation for up to 30 days. The latest edition of this popular and easy-to-use software is priced at just $99 per installation, per calendar year.
Unique features in the latest release of ezPaycheck payroll software:
- Prints miscellaneous checks for bonus and vendor payment purposes.
- Prints payroll checks on blank computer checks or preprinted checks. (Check on top, middle or bottom checks).
- Automatically calculates Federal Withholding Tax, Social Security, Medicare Tax and Employer Unemployment Taxes.
- Tax tables for all 50 states and the District of Columbia included at no additional charge.
- Creates and maintains payrolls for multiple companies, and does it simultaneously.
- Supports daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods. Features report functions, print functions, and pay stub functions.
- Prints Tax Forms 940, 941, W-2 and W-3. (Pre printed red forms required for Copy A W2 and W3)
-Supports multiple accounts at no additional charge.
-Supports network access.
Owners and managers of businesses interested in automating payroll can take advantage of the many features by test driving ezPaycheck for up to 30 days. Customers may go online to http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp and download the software. The download includes the full version of the software along with a sample database.
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting and exceeding the software needs of small businesses in US. The software’s graphical interface guides customers step-by-step through setting up employee information, setting up tax options, calculating payroll - including calculation of federal, state and local taxes; deductions for Medicare, insurance and 401(k) plans; and printing paychecks & tax forms.