BSP will be located at Booth #811 at the ISPOR 2018 Conference
BALTIMORE (PRWEB) May 21, 2018
Boston Strategic Partners, Inc (BSP) a global life-science consulting firm with comprehensive clinical, scientific, and business skills providing a multitude of high-value services to clients in industry-leading turnaround times, today announced they have authored seven posters, five of which use BSP’s in-house EHR data at the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics Research (ISPOR) 2018 Conference for Health Economics and Outcomes Research, May 19-23 in Baltimore, Maryland.
Boston Strategic Partners five authored posters using in-house EHR data:
- PDB1: Comorbidities, Complications, and Surgical Procedures in Type 2 Diabetes Patients: Retrospective Analysis of Electronic Health Record Data
- PDB15: Trends in Type 2 Diabetes Inpatient and Emergency Department Visits and Outcomes Using Electronic Health Record Data
- PSY8: Trends in Hospitalization Charges for Patients Diagnosed with Elixhauser Comorbidities as a Function of Body Mass Index
- PMH8: Medication Usage, Length of Stay, and Hospital Charges in Biopolar Disorder Patients: A Retrospective Analysis of a Large US Electronic Health Record Database
- PMH9: Medication Usage, Length of Stay and Hospital Charges in Schizophrenia Patients: A Retrospective Analysis of a Large US Electronic Health Record Database
BSP will be located at Booth #811 at the ISPOR 2018 Conference.
Founded in 2003, Boston Strategic Partners, Inc. is a dedicated healthcare and life sciences company. We offer five different types of services:
- Business & Clinical Strategy
- Health Economics & Outcomes Research (HEOR)
- Medical Communications
- Regulatory Strategy
- Financial Advisory
For more information or to schedule a meeting with our team, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
ISPOR is the leading global professional society in pharmacoeconomics and outcomes research. Founded in 1995 as an international multidisciplinary professional membership society, the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (ISPOR) advances the policy, science, and practice of pharmacoeconomics (health economics) and outcomes research (the scientific discipline that evaluates the effect of health care interventions on patient well-being including clinical, economic, and patient-centered outcomes).