We wanted to save the customer money for checked luggage and remove the stress of waiting at the carousel. The solution is a clever hybrid carry on that converts easily between trolley and backpack via world first zip out backpack straps.
LIVERPOOL, U.K. (PRWEB) May 24, 2018
The new Cabin X One launching on Kickstarter has been designed to give the power back to the traveller with a new hybrid Carry-On. Packed with stand out features:
- A Carry-On Hybrid Travel Case that functions as both a Trolley and a Backpack
- World-First Patent Pending Zip-Out Backpack Straps
- Intelligent Packing System featuring an Internal Compression Zone
- Hang-up Packing Organiser & Transparent Toiletries Pocket
- Suitable for the hand luggage regulations of almost every major airline in the world
- Detachable Cabin X Day Bag - suitable as a Personal Item/2nd Bag on most airlines and perfect for exploring your destination
- Padded Laptop and iPad compartments
- RFID Blocking Pocket for Contactless Cards and Travel Documents
- Adjustable Zip-Out Water Bottle Holder
- Integrated Chest Strap and Wheel Cover
- Showerproof 850D Nylon Shell with lockable Water-Resistant Zips
The trolley case quickly converts into a convenient backpack with patent pending zip-out backpack straps. These world first backpack straps unzip in the blink of an eye, massively simplifying the process of converting a hybrid bag from trolley to backpack. Padded with a thick neoprene lining, the ultra-comfortable backpack straps also feature an anti-fatigue adjustable chest strap for enhanced support. A companion day bag that clips onto the front of the bag is accepted by most airlines as a second ‘Personal bag’ and is a handy addition for day-to-day use at your destination.
The designers at Cabin X have added other useful features such as a smart packing space that has an internal compression zone to make the most of the 38-litre space and a hang up packing organiser for quick unpacking. Compartments for iPad and laptop storage and an RFID blocking pocket will keep your tech safely stowed.
A dedicated transparent toiletries pocket makes passing through airport security a breeze, whilst the Cabin X also features an extendable wheel cover to protect the wearer’s back from wheel marks when the case is being worn as a backpack.
Designed to fit within IATA recommended Carry On luggage size 55 x 35 x 20 cm (or 22 x 14 x 8 inches)
The Cabin X One will fit 95% of major airlines current carry on requirements including:
British Airways, Easyjet, Lufthansa, Ryanair, Emirates, Virgin, Air Asia, Air France
American Airlines, United, Delta, Spirit, Southwest, Jet Blue, Frontier
China Southern, Qantas, Cathay Pacific, Norwegian, Germanwings, NokAir
About Cabin X
We are product designers, with travel in our hearts, and that combo makes us bag obsessed! We have been designing travel bags for many years; we know what it takes to make a bag functional, what makes a factory dependable, and what makes a bag really durable.