"We are continuing to push the boundaries in digital curriculum with captivating videos in order to engage students for academic success." Damian Creamer, Founder and CEO of StrongMind
CHANDLER, Ariz. (PRWEB) May 23, 2018
StrongMind, a leading digital curriculum developer for secondary schools, announced today it has received 18 Telly Awards for 11 of its curriculum videos. The awards include a gold Telly, the organization's newest and highest honor.
"Captivating video is one of the most effective ways to engage digital natives, and at StrongMind we are continuing to push the boundaries in this crucial medium to drive academic success," said StrongMind Founder and CEO, Damian Creamer. "We are delighted to be recognized with numerous Telly Awards for the third year running!"
The following videos from a variety of core and elective courses received Tellys:
1. "Key Terms"/ Advanced Composition and Rhetoric- Gold, Use of Animation; Silver, Education; Bronze, Use of Graphics
2. "360 Interior Design"/ Interior Design - Silver, Set Design
3. "Rhetoric and Purpose"/ Advanced Composition and Rhetoric- Silver, Editing; Bronze, Art Direction
4. "Middle School Math"/ Middle School Math- Silver, Title Design
5. "Phrases and Clauses"/ 8th Grade Language Arts- Silver, Use of Graphics; Bronze, Education
6. "Gaming Unlocked"/ Gaming Unlocked- Bronze, Title Design
7. "Career Connections: Fashion Design"/Fashion Design - Bronze, Editing; Bronze, Cinematography
8. "Context Clues"/ 8th Grade Language Arts - Bronze, Use of 2D Animation;
9. "Style and Content"/ Advanced Composition and Rhetoric - Bronze, Use of Graphics; Bronze, Design
10. "North American Geography and Culture/ Early American History - Bronze, Education; Bronze, Use of 2D Animation
11. "Character Archetypes"/ 8th Grade Foundations of English Language - Bronze, Use of Graphics
"It is exciting to see how perfectly this year's winners capture the innovation and energy of the rapidly changing video and television industry that we rebuilt the Telly Awards to recognize," said Tellys managing director Sabrina Dridje, who was tapped last year to lead the revitalization of the awards.
StrongMind is helping U.S. secondary schools democratize education with state-of-the-art digital courseware that includes a rigorous and engaging digital curriculum for grades 6-12, leading edge assessments and advanced reporting and analytics. It is the ideal solution for schools committed to offering their students the highest quality online education. StrongMind digital curriculum has earned nearly 60 awards including several Regional Emmy® Awards and Tellys, five EdTech Digest Awards, a SIIA CODiE and two Serious Play Competition Awards. Learn more at http://www.StrongMind.com.