DENVER (PRWEB) May 24, 2018
Enquire, a leading provider of cloud CRM and sales contact center solutions for senior living and post-acute communities, is excited to announce the inaugural Enquire Summit, scheduled for September 10-12, 2018 in Denver, CO. Enquire Summit brings together communities in the senior housing and post-acute industry, providing an opportunity to learn innovative strategies for utilizing technology and services to improve sales processes and revolutionize the client experience.
The Enquire team is delighted to announce the two keynote speakers for the 1st Annual Enquire Summit. Bill Rancic, New York Times best-selling author and first apprentice of NBC’s breakthrough program, The Apprentice, and Robert Kramer, Founder and Strategic Advisor for NIC (National Investment Center for Senior Housing & Care).
Robert Kramer will deliver his keynote address Monday evening, September 10th, discussing the state of the senior housing industry and what's on the horizon. Bill Rancic will deliver the keynote address Tuesday morning, September 11th, on “How Building Personal and Empathetic Relationships Will Grow your Business and How to Succeed in Business and Life.”
Confirmed Thought Leaders at Enquire Summit 2018:
- Erin Hayes, CRO, Enquire
- Derek Dunham, Vice President Client Services, Varsity Branding
- Jackie Stone, Vice President Sales Consulting, Varsity Branding
- Mary Greer, Account Executive, Engrain
- Hoppy Sell, Vice President of Marketing, Spectrum Consultants
- Fran Palma, Senior Vice President Digital Strategies, Covenant Retirement Communities
- Andy Schultz, Corporate Director of Healthcare Sales, Covenant Retirement Communities
- Cara Lococo, Corporate Director of Sales, Masonic Homes of Kentucky
- Erin Miller, Vice President of Sales, Vi Living
- Alan Hangartner, Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Cottage Senior Living
- Amy Vittitow, Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Civitas Senior Living
- Nancy Jones, Vice President of Sales and Marketing, BHI Senior Living
Key-insights will be provided on topics including:
- 2018 Senior Living and Post-Acute Benchmark Report
- When Your Story Meets Their Story: A Powerful Collaboration
- Relationship Management and Creating Effective Sales Plans
- EnquireCRM Best Practices (Revenue Attribution, Targeting Referral Sources and Effective Follow-Up)
- Leveraging Technology to Increase Sales
- How to Reduce Paid Referrals
Full agenda here: http://www.enquiresummit.com/schedule/schedule-all/
Early Bird registration ends June 1st! For More Information: http://www.enquiresummit.com/pages/buy-tickets/
About Bill Rancic
After bursting on to the scene nearly 15 years ago as NBC’s first Apprentice, Bill Rancic has traveled to every part of the globe, sharing his life experiences with tens of thousands of leaders, businesses and organizations on a variety of important topics. Topics range from why some companies thrive in chaos — and others don't — to the leadership behaviors needed in a world beset by turbulence, uncertainty and dramatic change.
Having invested nearly two decades living the topic, Rancic has authored four books. They include You’re Hired: How to Succeed in Business and Life, which examines how some companies and leaders make the leap to superior results; the enduring classic Beyond the Lemonade Stand which teaches and empowers young people on the value of money and positive self image. In addition, Rancic co-authored I Do… Now What? with celebrity wife Giuliana Rancic where they share secrets to everlasting love. And, he just penned his first novel, First Light.
About Robert Kramer
Mr. Kramer is Founder and Strategic Advisor at the National Investment Center for Seniors Housing & Care (NIC), a non-profit education and resource center that serves debt and equity investors interested in the seniors housing and care industry. NIC is the leading provider of research as well as business and financial performance data on this sector for capital providers. NIC’s focus is to enable access and choice in seniors housing and care by providing data, analytics and connections that bring together investors and care providers. Mr. Kramer, a frequent writer and speaker on trends in seniors housing and long-term care, directed NIC from its inception in 1991 until July, 2017. A former county government official and Maryland state legislator, Mr. Kramer was a leader on health and environmental issues while representing the state capital of Annapolis in the 1980s. Mr. Kramer was educated at Harvard and Oxford Universities and also holds a Master of Divinity degree from Westminster Theological Seminary.
Enquire is the fastest growing CRM and call center solution for the senior living and post-acute industry. Enquire designs and implements customized solutions that support each client’s onsite staff. Headquartered in Greenwood Village, Colorado, Enquire serves senior living communities throughout the United States and Canada. Enquire’s vision is to improve the experience for prospects and family members with customer service centric products (i.e. call center solutions) and cutting-edge analytics to provide executive teams and management insight into the sales process and marketing efforts.