The 2018 CODiE Award finalists are some of the most innovative, high-impact products in the market.
SAN FRANCISCO (PRWEB) May 24, 2018
PRO Unlimited, a global innovator of contingent workforce management software and services, today announced that Wand VMS was named a 2018 SIIA CODiE Awards finalist in the Best Human Capital or Talent Management Solution category. Finalists represent the best products, technologies, and services in software, information and business technology.
Core capabilities of Wand include, but are not limited to:
- Total contingent workforce management that includes onboarding and offboarding, timecards and expenses, data analytics, and much more
- Self-sourcing with the Wand Private Talent Network module
- Actionable business intelligence with the Wand Discovery module
- SOW project sourcing and management
- A true omnichannel experience, including comprehensive native apps on the iPhone, Android, iPad and Apple Watch
The SIIA CODiE Awards are the premier awards for the software and information industries and have been recognizing product excellence for over 30 years. The awards offer 91 categories that are organized by industry focus of education technology and business technology. Wand VMS was honored as one of 167 finalists across the 52 business technology categories.
Some of the key Wand features and benefits the judges recognized include:
- Total Resource Visibility: With Wand’s Total Talent Solutions, clients gain total visibility into both contingent AND full-time resources across the entire organization – an industry first. By importing specific types of “sanitized” data and viewing it right next to contingent data, organizations can perform apples-to-apples comparisons between labor categories and uncover new insights.
- Intuitive, Contextual User Interface: Wand showcases the key items managers and suppliers need to address directly on their home screen. By bubbling up the new action items required to manage their contingent workforce, Wand Mobile helps users review action items faster, avoid overlooking critical tasks and improve speed of execution.
- Powerful Self-Sourcing Capabilities: Wand’s Talent Network module allows clients to easily create their own private, self-sourced candidate pool. Furthermore, Wand uses industry-first Candidate Matching technology to automatically identify and suggest candidates from this pool based on a proprietary algorithm. This leads to faster decision-making and drives significant cost savings.
“The 2018 CODiE Award finalists are some of the most innovative, high-impact products in the market. We are happy to recognize these products and the power they have to transform the future of how we do business,” said Ken Wasch, President of SIIA.
The SIIA CODiE Awards are the industry's only peer-recognized awards program. Details about each finalist are listed at http://www.siia.net/codie/Finalists.
About PRO Unlimited
PRO Unlimited, through its purely vendor-neutral Managed Services Program (MSP) and Vendor Management Software (VMS) solutions, helps organizations around the world address the costs, risks, and quality issues associated with managing a contingent workforce. A pioneer and innovator in the VMS and MSP space, PRO offers solutions for e-procurement and management of contingent labor, 1099/co-employment risk management, and third-party payroll for client-sourced contract talent.
About the SIIA CODiE™ Awards
The SIIA CODiE Awards is the only peer-reviewed program to showcase business and education technology’s finest products and services. Since 1986, thousands of products, services and solutions have been recognized for achieving excellence. For more information, visit siia.net/CODiE.