(PRWEB) May 30, 2018
LED grow lighting company, Illumitex, moves into a new era of fixture innovation with category leading improvements. Over the past year, each of the company’s marquee lighting series have been engineered to maximize on efficiency, output, and quality.
“We have upgraded everything and introduced market-changing fixtures that will deliver the lowest initial cost and drive operational saving. LED should now be the primary solution for growers.” John Spencer, SVP Sales and Marketing.
A few highlights include:
- Introduced the NeoPAR 5 and NeoPAR 7 which provides the slimmest profile (3.5 inches deep), up to 2.46 µmol/J, and 1400 PPF
- Partnered with leading LED chip supplier, CREE, to increase efficiency and quality
- Improved quality assurance programs such as a 24-hour burn-in for all fixture
- Increased efficiencies of the PowerHarvest over 30% with up to 2.3 µmol/J, while dropping initial cost over 20%
- Improved the Eclipse series with a 25% increase in efficiency
- Developed the X6 full-spectrum, designed for indoor facilities that maximizes green (500-600 nm) according to the latest plant science research
“These are not the same Illumitex fixtures of the past. We have worked relentlessly to exceed market needs,” says Jeff Bisberg, CEO of Illumitex. “These improvements will reduce operational costs and grow better plants. You will absolutely see yield and quality improvements.”
Coupled with their industry-leading 5-year warranty on every product sold, Illumitex will continue to evaluate each product to drive down cost, drive up quality, and promote industry adoption as LED technology evolves.
About Illumitex, Inc
Founded in 2005 in Austin, Texas, Illumitex works diligently to create industry-shifting achievements in horticultural lighting. Our team of horticulture scientist and engineers have radically transformed LED lighting that influences plant benefits. Illumitex is enthusiastically committed to scientific research, cutting-edge design, and innovative engineering. We are dedicated to working with our customer to deliver world-class horticulture solutions while pushing lighting into the digital age with automated tools and services.