A community of real women who can seek out wisdom and advice from experts in almost every area of life.
NEW YORK (PRWEB) May 29, 2018
TONE Networks, an online resource and community for women that debuted last fall, is expanding their platform by adding more experts, videos and offering a 30-day free trial. TONE Networks delivers real advice from credentialed experts through short videos, helping busy women grow personally and professionally. As a one-stop resource for self-care, the content is customized and can be consumed in minutes.
Since their debut, TONE has continued to invest in their viewers by adding an additional four experts for a total of 18 experts who are committed to helping women live to their fullest potential. Experts specialize in a variety of topics such as executive coaching, personal branding, managing finances, work/life balance, raising children, health and fitness, handling difficult work, personal relationships, and much more.
They have produced more than 500 videos for consumption, making TONE a powerhouse of knowledge and information for busy women. Videos are typically three to five minute strategic “how to” videos in the areas of Work, Life, Mind, Body and Money. Each video delivers concise, practical messages and wraps up with TONE Takeaways, a quick recap of the videos to help members absorb what they learned.
“Women are amazing. We balance life, work, family and so much more,” said Gemma Toner, CEO of TONE Networks and founder of Chart One Media. “But we’re also the last person on our crazy ‘To Do’ list. We often neglect ourselves, which is why we created TONE Networks. A community of real women who can seek out wisdom and advice from experts in almost every area of life. Now we can take a little time for ourselves and focus on growing personally and professionally.”
The site offers a monthly one-hour live streaming event called TONE Live, where experts share practical steps to help women manage specific areas of their lives and answer questions from TONE members. There are also weekly member discussions led by a TONE expert, TONE Talks, where they have covered topics such as: Breaking Up With Your Squad, identifying and getting rid of toxic relationships; Hang On To Your Happiness, making easy choices to manage your mood and be happy; How To Nurse A Broken Heart in the Digital Age, managing breakups with the complication of social media. During TONE Talk members can write in questions and receive advice from their peers and the expert, thus gaining access to valuable advice and information that may not be available to them in their daily lives.
TONE boasts some of the best women experts in the country who all donate their time because they believe in the TONE mission of women helping other women. Here are just a few of the prestigious women contributing their expert advice:
- Dr. Debi Silber, PhD, MS, RN, WHC, FDN. A health, lifestyle, personal development expert, speaker and author. She brings Tone members tips on how to heal from a life crisis and how to become an unshakeable woman. Debi has contributed her expertise to many prestigious outlets such as Dr. Oz, CBS, FOX and Huffington Post.
- Nancy Rothstein, MBA. As the leading sleep expert she is known as “The Sleep Ambassador®”. Nancy creates and presents strategic solutions that empower people to make lasting shifts to optimize their sleep quality and quantity. She consults and lectures to Fortune 500 companies and other organizations, awakening leadership to the ROI of a good night’s sleep. Nancy has been featured in the NY Times, Huffington Post, CNN, USA Today, Marie Claire, WSJ, Thrive Global and The Economist among others.
- Annie B. Kay, MS RDN E-RYT500 C-IAYT. Annie is an integrated Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, yoga therapist, author and lifestyle educator who teaches the science and art of living well today. She brings Tone members tips on balanced, healthy and happy living. Annie has appeared on CNN, Yoga Journal, PBS and Yahoo Heath.
- Dr. Swati Desai, PhD, LCSW. Swati is a psychotherapist who helps people achieve a more harmonious state of mind with a combination of psychological tools and cognitive methods such as Mindfulness Meditation. She brings Tone members tips on how to move toward strength and enjoy life through meditation, solo or in groups. She writes blogs for Huffington Post and Positively Positive.
A subscription-based site for only $4.99 per month following a 30-Day Free Trial, members sign up and begin their TONE journey by taking a short survey to select topics that matter to them such as; Advancing Your Career, Boost Your Brain Power, Life and Work Balance, Money, Stress Busting, Progress Parenting and much more. TONE Networks then tailors personalized messaging and sends several highly relevant videos every few days via email.
TONE Network is operated by some of the best and brightest in the TV and digital world. Here is a snapshot of their leadership:
- Gemma Toner, founder and CEO of TONE Networks and Chart One Media, is a dynamic media and telecommunications executive driving innovation. She has a demonstrated ability to build and grow high performance businesses and champion holistic customer-centric solutions by identifying strategic insights, developing groundbreaking products, and delivering innovative marketing/communications programs. Gemma also is a member of the Board of Directors for Concern Worldwide, an international humanitarian organization partnering with local communities to transform the lives of the world's poorest and most vulnerable people. She was previously SVP, Business Insights and Strategy at Cablevision Systems Corporation and Chairwoman of Cable and Telecommunications Association for Marketing. Gemma is also a WICT member and has participated multiple times in the Senior Executive Program at Stanford University.
- Michael Sorrentino, producer, creates all the videos and Tone Talks on TONE Networks, he is also the founder and principal at Sorrentino Media. His past work includes The Blaze TV, Head of TV Operation and Fox News Channel, Manager, Fox Reporter Training Program.
- Paula Doyle, vice president of community and development at TONE Networks. Paula has proven success at building brands and driving multi-million dollar revenue goals, while providing visionary leadership in highly competitive markets. She has also completed the Betsy Magness leadership training and attended Cable Executive Management at Harvard Business School. She is the former VP of Marketing for NBCUniversal, Marketing VP at Oxygen Media.
- Valerie J. Green, marketing and brand strategy consultant for TONE Networks, boasts extensive experience in media, including television and publishing, and telecommunications. Valerie is an expert in multicultural marketing and urban markets as well as launch and redesign of websites and mobile applications. She has held senior marketing positions at Rolling Stone, Spin, and Cablevision including AMC Networks, Madison Square Garden Entertainment Company, Newsday and Optimum Consumer Products. Valerie completed the Cable Executive Management program at Harvard Business School and was listed in CableFax 50 Most Powerful Women in Cable in 2009.
- Anjali Walters, Anjali Walter, head of operations at Tone Networks is responsible for product marketing, content and branding, as well as developing strategy for partnerships and distribution. She also serves as the treasurer for the Future Now Foundation and with Community Solutions, a non-profit working to end homelessness. Prior to joining TONE she served as Director of Business Development for BBC Studios, Director of Marketing for BBC Worldwide Americas, Director of Creative Services and Director of Operations, BBC Motion Gallery.
For more information about TONE Networks visit tonenetworks.com