SANTA CLARA, Calif. (PRWEB) May 29, 2018
Organizers of the Sales 3.0 Conference today announced a proactive agenda for its upcoming Sales 3.0 Conference in Philadelphia on June 19. Speakers will focus on the most critical changes facing the sales profession today; the theme of the conference is Sales Innovation and Digital Transformation in 2018. More details can be found at http://www.sales30conf.com/Philadelphia2018/.
The agenda addresses such topics as artificial intelligence (AI) for sales, as well as the latest best practices for training, hiring, coaching, and enabling B2B sales teams in a digital age.
According to Sales 3.0 Conference host and Selling Power magazine founder Gerhard Gschwandtner, B2B sales leaders need to face the reality that the profession continues to experience profound shifts. He has recommended that sales leaders immediately take steps to increase sales by 200 percent and cut headcount by 20 percent in the next two to three years.
Says Gschwandtner: “We will see three million sales jobs disappear in the next 10 years as companies continue to adopt new technologies – like automation, AI, and cognitive computing – to accomplish simple and routine tasks currently being performed by humans.”
Other speakers, including Elay Cohen, CEO of SalesHood, will address these pressing challenges and offer expert advice on how to succeed. Presentations will include the following:
- “Modernized Sales Training: Why the Need and What Does It Look Like?” (presented by David Bauders, Founder and CEO of SPA, and Gerhard Gschwandtner, Founder and CEO of Selling Power)
- “Time to Trust” (presented by Chris Beall, CEO of ConnectandSell)
- “Crack the Code to Sales Growth with a Winning Sales Enablement Strategy” (presented by Elay Cohen, CEO of SalesHood)
- “Sales ex Machina: How AI Is Changing the World of Selling” (presented by Victor Antonio, Keynote Speaker, Sales & Motivation and Sales Trainer, Sellinger Group)
- “The Power of Mindset in the Age of Digital Transformation” (presented by Gerhard Gschwandtner, founder of Selling Power magazine)
- “An Inescapable Evolution: Sales and Marketing in the World of Digital Buying” (presented by Scott Collins, Principal Executive Advisor, Gartner)
- “Driving Change That Sticks” (presented by Janet Logan, Vice President of Client Solutions, DoubleDigit Sales)
- “Sales Triage: Improving Three Key Areas to Take Sales Performance to the Next Level” (presented by Business Development University’s CEO Lisa Peskin)
- “Building the Right Sales Organization,” (a fireside chat with Gerhard Gschwandtner, Founder and CEO of Selling Power, and Carolyn Betts Fleming, Founder and CEO of Betts Recruiting)
Join these B2B sales experts and more on June 19 at the Sales 3.0 Conference in Philadelphia. Visit http://www.sales30conf.com/Philadelphia2018/ to learn more.