"Each advisor brings incredible knowledge and experience, providing immediate impact to the Learning House," says Todd Zipper, president and CEO of The Learning House, Inc.
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (PRWEB) May 29, 2018
The Learning House, Inc., a leading academic program manager (APM) that offers a full suite of education services and solutions to allow partners to thrive in today’s competitive higher education landscape, is pleased to announce the formation of its Board of Advisors.
"Each advisor brings incredible knowledge and experience, providing immediate impact to the Learning House," says Todd Zipper, president and CEO of The Learning House, Inc. "These new additions comprised of some of the brightest minds and best talent, signal our commitment to transform the next generation of higher education that improves people's lives.”
The newly appointed Board of Advisors includes ten experts and thought leaders in higher education, pedagogy, and technology. By identifying key trends, assessing new challenges and setting industry standards, these board members will help guide The Learning House, Inc. in shaping its strategy and defining the future of higher education that offers access, affordability and outcomes to meet the needs of a dynamic global market. The advisory board is comprised of the following individuals:
- Marie Cini – Strada Education Network consultant who will be joining Council for Adult and Experiential Learning (CAEL) as the new President and CEO starting on July 1st
- Richard DeMillo - Professor, Charlotte B. and Roger C. Warren Chair of Computing, and Director, Center for 21st Century Universities at the Georgia Institute of Technology
- Peter Fos, DDS, PhD, MPH - Interim Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs at Delgado Community College
- Gerry Hanley- Assistant Vice Chancellor, Academic Technology Services at California State University, Executive Director of MERLOT (Multimedia Educational Resource for Learning and Online Teaching)
- Robert Hansen – CEO, University Professional and Continuing Education Association (UPCEA)
- Robbie K. Melton, Ph.D. - Professor, Tennessee State University, former Associate Vice Chancellor for Tennessee Board of Regents
- Seth Odell- Vice Chancellor, Marketing with National University System
- Russ Poulin - Director, Policy and Analysis at WICHE Cooperative for Educational Technologies (WCET)
- Jeff Selingo- New York Times best-selling author, columnist and speaker who has spent his journalism career covering colleges and universities
- Trace Urdan - Managing Director at Tyton Partners
“I have always admired The Learning House, Inc. for their robust offerings that improve the quality of higher education and that builds a pipeline to a thriving workforce, as well as the dynamic leadership team, and I’m honored to be joining their board,” said Marie Cini, incumbent President and CEO of CAEL. “I have tremendous respect for Todd Zipper and the host of joining board members, and I look forward to working with them.”
For more information about the advisory board members, please visit: https://www.learninghouse.com/who-we-are/advisory-board/
About The Learning House, Inc.
The Learning House, Inc. helps people improve their lives through education. The academic program manager offers a full suite of education services, including: Online Program Management (OPM), Corporate Solutions, The Software Guild, Learning House International, and Advancement Courses. Built on a foundation of data-driven decision-making, thorough market research, and robust technology services, Learning House is focused on delivering high-quality, relevant just-in-time education services to meet the needs of a dynamic, global market. Through its partnerships, Learning House helps universities acquire more students, produce more graduates, and deliver better outcomes and helps companies attract, develop, and retain a happier, more skilled workforce. For more information please visit: https://www.learninghouse.com