“There’s an incredible amount of activity in both the new and pre-owned business jet market, and it’s a dynamic market. We’re seeing a lot more transactions and price increases in airplanes with a great pedigree—from the Pilatus PC-12 through the Gulfstream G650.” -Mike Dwyer, managing partner
GENEVA (PRWEB) May 28, 2018
Guardian Jet (stand Y125), a leading global aircraft brokerage and consulting firm, will share aircraft market trends and predictions and demonstrate its Vault 2.0 online asset management system at the European Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition (EBACE) in Geneva, Switzerland from 29-31 May.
“There’s an incredible amount of activity in both the new and pre-owned business jet market, and it’s a dynamic market,” said Mike Dwyer, Guardian Jet managing partner. “We’re seeing a lot more transactions and price increases in airplanes with a great pedigree—from the Pilatus PC-12 through the Gulfstream G650.”
Evolving Dynamics in Global Business Aviation Marketplace
Dwyer will discuss several key aircraft market trends as a panelist during the EBAA International Aircraft Transactions Seminar on 28 May. These include:
- Buyers are cautious about Brexit. Despite encouraging signs in the European business aviation market and a U.S.-led global resurgence in general, uncertainty over the United Kingdom’s looming exit from the European Union (“Brexit”) has affected owners’ long-term planning. “We’re hearing from many of our European and U.K.-based customers and colleagues who have a ‘wait and see’ approach in this regard,” Dwyer continued.
- The highest-pedigreed airplanes are selling quickly. Many of the best, low-time airplanes that are five years and newer are not even reaching the marketplace before they're sold.
- U.S. buyers are traveling further to purchase. Due to rising competition and fewer desirable jets available across the U.S., aircraft brokers are traveling farther afield – from Malaysia to China, from Saudi Arabia to France – to purchase aircraft from regions they likely wouldn’t have considered just two years ago.
- There's a bifurcated marketplace. “The best high-end airplanes with great pedigrees and low-time (less than 10 years old) are increasing in value,” Dwyer said. “That's a real split from the low-end market, where we aren’t seeing price increases – and we don't see that changing soon.”
- Buyers must be nimble, ready to buy. “We believe in patience when you're buying an airplane, but now we're also saying, ‘let's be nimble,’” Dwyer commented. “When we identify the right aircraft, we want to have the ability to move quickly, and that's where we're finding the best airplanes and the best deals for our customers.”
These trends also demonstrate that buyers in this dynamic and highly-competitive global aircraft marketplace must have the latest information readily-available to help them purchase the right business aircraft for their mission needs. Guardian Jet seeks to revolutionize this process with the international debut of Vault 2.0.
About Vault 2.0
Guardian Jet’s innovative Vault 2.0 is a cloud-based asset management/brokerage software solution that helps corporate jet owners and high-net-worth individuals select, trade, own and operate the right model of aircraft to best fit their transportation needs.
Featuring a comprehensive database encompassing 126 of the most popular business aircraft, the full version of Guardian Jet's proprietary Vault 2.0 software delivers the best actionable analytics and insights to clients, allowing them to make informed tactical and strategic decisions that can save them millions of dollars.
“The goal of Vault 2.0 is to provide real-time aircraft information and even more transparency in the unregulated brokerage industry,” said Dwyer. “This new platform will help Guardian Jet clients save millions of dollars during the lifecycle of their aircraft and while executing aircraft transactions.”
Vault 2.0 is available to existing Guardian Jet clientele, with demonstrations taking place during EBACE 2018 at Guardian Jet’s stand (Y125.) Learn more about Vault 2.0 and the wide array of additional Guardian Jet services at guardianjet.com.
About Guardian Jet
Founded in 2002, Guardian Jet, LLC offers business aviation brokerage, consulting and oversight services for hundreds of clients worldwide. The company distinguishes itself with a focus on integrity and industry expertise, and by consistently providing business value to clients. Guardian Jet’s core mission has always been to earn the right to buy and sell aircraft on behalf of its clientele by providing them with great consulting advice, market intelligence and flawless execution. For more information, visit guardianjet.com.