STEAMBOAT SPRINGS, Colo. (PRWEB) May 30, 2018
Marabou Ranch – a premiere Colorado luxury ranch offering picturesque Steamboat views and endless amenities – is now offering a limited number of private homesites for sale starting at $1.5 million.
Celebrating the authentic Western lifestyle, Marabou Ranch offers 1,717 acres of incredible ranch land located just five miles from the Colorado mountain town of Steamboat Springs. More than 75 percent of Marabou Ranch is dedicated to shared open space, designed for families who love the outdoors and an active lifestyle.
Each homesite at Marabou Ranch is its own private refuge of at least 5 acres, all offering sweeping panoramas of Colorado’s Yampa Valley, with views of rolling mountain meadows of sage and oak brush and the Elk River. Owners can design their dream mountain getaway, one that is ideal for boisterous family gatherings and quiet evenings on the porch basking in another spectacular Steamboat sunset.
The center of the community at Marabou Ranch is the River House Lodge, which features a gourmet kitchen and a dining room that seats 40, the Dead Horse Saloon, a Billiards Room and an expansive patio with fire pits.
Other amenities include the Downstream Spa, which offers a five-star spa experience, the zero-entry kid-friendly Rivers Edge Pool with two hot tubs and a Fitness Center with cardio machines, kinesis strength equipment and free weights.
All owners at Marabou Ranch can enjoy four weeks of lodging each year at the Owners’ Cabins, six luxuriously appointed retreats that are available for use only by property owners and their guests. Nestled along the Elk River, these spacious residences feature dual master suites, a loft, fireplaces, a full kitchen, flat screen TVs, steam showers and expansive decks and can comfortably sleep up to eight people. The Cabins are a relaxing place to stay before your individual home is built; they also serve as a wonderful place for family and guests to visit.
Marabou Ranch offers endless opportunities for recreation and the Outfitters Cabin provides all of the gear necessary to get outside and experience Colorado’s Yampa Valley. Marabou Ranch also employs a staff of local Master Guides to share their expert insights and guarantee an incredible experience.
Steamboat Springs recreational options include:
- Fly Fishing
- Marabou Ranch offers more than two miles of world-class private water on the famous Elk River, along with 10 still-water fisheries that are teaming with fish and access to more than 100-miles of private and public Northwestern Colorado water.
- The Marabou Ranch horse program features 20 miles of equestrian trails, a horse barn with five stall and a tack room with custom saddles and a rodeo arena where owners can experience rope and barrel racing, along with cattle drives.
- Skiing & Snowboarding
- Known as “Ski Town, U.S.A.,” Steamboat Springs is famous for its Champagne Powder and for producing more Winter Olympians than any other town in North America. Hit the slopes and find powder stashes with Marabou Ranch’s professional team of Master Guides.
- Mountain Biking & Hiking
- More than 20 miles of multi-use trails have been constructed and are maintained year-round at Marabou Ranch.
- Marabou Ranch is home to deer, elk, pronghorn antelope, waterfowl, sharp-tailed grouse and many other species of wildlife. Marabou Ranch’s Master Guides take a limited number of hunters out each season to offer an exceptional experience.
For skiers and snowboarders, Marabou Ranch owners can enjoy the private Mountain Camp located at the base of Mount Werner next to Steamboat’s main gondola. This is the ideal gathering place to gear up for the day with ski lockers featuring boot dryers. And after another amazing powder day, unwind at the fully stocked bar and lounge by the fireplace and two big screen TVs. On Sunday’s during the winter, the Mountain Cabin serves delicious chef-prepared chili lunches.
To learn more about Marabou Ranch or to set up a private homesite tour, please call 970-875-2992, visit http://www.marabouranchtours.com or email maraboucgr(at)mybrokers(dot)com.