These two days will focus on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, AI, influencer marketing, SEO and more!
SAN FRANCISCO (PRWEB) May 31, 2018
PR News' two-day conference, the Social Media Summit, which includes the Facebook for Communicators Boot Camp on Day 1, will take place at the Grand Hyatt in San Francisco on August 9-10. Hundreds of communicators, marketers and social media professionals from agencies, B2B, B2C, nonprofit and government organizations will receive instruction on how to improve their communications strategy on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube. We’ll also examine the topics of artificial intelligence, influencer marketing, social media metrics and SEO best practices. Super Early Bird rates end this Thursday, May 31.
Sessions at the Social Media Summit and Facebook for Communicators Boot Camp include:
- How to Use Facebook Live to Engage and Delight
- How to Win the Moment (and the Customer) on Twitter
- Your Social Media Pain Points, and How to Get Relief
- 5 Facebook Features You're Probably Not Using Now, But Will Soon
- Influencer Marketing: Activating Macro and Micro Influencers for Maximum Effect
- Why You Should Be Using Facebook Groups and Pages to Build Community
- Instagram Insider: What Brand Storytelling Success Really Looks Like
- Facebook Ads: How to Maximize ROI Despite a Small Budget
- Measuring What Matters: How to Tie Analytics to the Bottom Line
- Facebook Communications: Do’s and Don’ts (Q&A)
In addition to an all-star lineup of speakers from brands like Clif Bar, Dropbox, Twitter, Golden Gate National Parks Conservancy, Adobe, Logitech, Audubon Society, Macy's, Paypal and FleishmanHillard, Social Media Summit participants will have various opportunities to connect with other like-minded professionals during scheduled networking breaks and activities including lunches and an opening reception.
View the full Social Media Summit agenda online here. Attendees can save $500 on regular rates with Super Early Bird rates through this Thursday, May 31. Groups of two or more receive an additional $100 off their ticket and nonprofit/government pricing is also available.
For questions regarding the summit, contact clientservices(at)accessintel(dot)com. Interested in becoming a sponsor? Contact Director of Sales, Katie Sullivan at ksullivan(at)accessintel(dot)com.
PR News is a go-to source that serves the communications and marketing community at corporations, agencies and nonprofits. The PR News Group focuses on honing and growing PR practitioners' skills in social media, crisis management, digital PR, measurement, employee relations, media training, CSR and writing through its flagship newsletter, webinars, conferences, awards programs, workshops and guidebooks. With the launch of its weekly newsletter over 70 years ago, PR News has remained dedicated to supporting the growth of communicators all while keeping them abreast of the latest news affecting the industry. For more information, please visit http://www.prnewsonline.com.