RALEIGH, N.C. (PRWEB) June 13, 2018
Republic Wireless, the game changing industry innovator behind the WiFi-calling movement, is now selling the unlocked Moto G6 for $249 without a contract. Perfect for a kid’s first phone – the Motorola G series is consistently regarded as one of the best budget phones on the market. Offering style and performance, the Moto G6 pairs perfectly with Republic’s My Choice service plans that start as low as $15 a month.
“As the Wait Until Eighth movement becomes increasingly popular, the Moto G series is a perfect option for middle school and teen students. Motorola’s G series has set a new standard for affordable phones, and is always one of the most popular phones with our members given the premium design for the price. Motorola did a super nice job with the G6 - both the design and display have dramatically improved over last year’s model,” Matt Newton, senior vice president of hardware of Republic Wireless. “In this day and age of $800+ high-end smartphones, the Moto G series is a refreshing take on the smartphone experience. WIth a gorgeous glass back, it’s a terrific handset that gives you a taste of top-end features without requiring you to spend a fortune.”
The Moto G Series packs a lot of style for the price and is designed for busy lifestyles. Whether it’s checking email, getting directions, browsing the web, or watching videos on YouTube, the Moto G6 is an affordable companion for those who don’t want to compromise their smartphone experience. Optimized for superior voice, text and data while on WiFi and offering seamless connectivity when moving from WiFi coverage to the 4G LTE cellular network, Moto G is packed with a number of innovative features including:
- 8 MP Front Camera + Dual-sensor Camera on the Rear – An 8 MP front camera offering features including group selfie mode, beautification mode, manual mode, face filters. 12 MP & 5 MP dual rear cameras, f/1.8 aperture offering landmark recognition, object recognition, text scanner‡‡, portrait mode, spot color, face filters, panorama, manual mode
- Premium Design and Edge to Edge Display – Gorgeous glass back. Enjoy favorite entertainment on a new 5.7" Full HD+ 1080 display with an 18:9 aspect ratio, a display ratio typically seen on much higher end phones, now on an affordable handset.
- Hours of Power: Full-day battery + turbopower™ fast power charging – Stay unplugged longer, then get hours of power in just minutes of charging.
- Touchless Control – Intelligent voice recognition software that allows users to ask whatever they need to know. Google Now makes it easier than ever to set an alarm, get directions, find out the weather, and much more.
- Motorola Migrate – Helps users easily transfer messages, photos, video, music and more from their old smartphone devices.
- Octa-core Processor – Offering a Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ processor with 1.8 GHz octa-core process and 4G speed.
- Android™ 8.0 Oreo® – Delivering all the best features of Android technology.
“The Moto G6 pairs perfectly with Republic's industry leading low-cost plans as a great introductory first phone for teenagers. The great entry price point of $249 won't break the bank, and our low-cost data plans protect your wallet while teaching kids the importance of balancing their data use with the more important things in life. We believe unlimited plans are unnecessary for most people, especially teenagers, who are just starting to learn how to use technology in a responsible way. Rather, we provide a solution to let you control what you pay, get exactly the data you and your family need, and reach a better phone-life balanceTM,” Newton adds.
About Republic Wireless
Headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina, Republic Wireless is a team of innovators who live to provide families with remarkably simple, affordable, and safe ways to stay in touch. Most well-known for pioneering WiFi calling for smartphones and saving customers over $500 million off their cell phone bills, Republic also recently announced Relay, a nationwide cell phone alternative that young kids love and parents can trust. The company has been recognized as a top carrier choice by Consumer Reports; best basic plan by Money magazine and for excellence in customer service by PC Magazine.