ParkingCloud allows data to be collected and transmitted to the Cloud from anywhere, then processed and instructions sent back to other devices. These can include any kind of parking device or data set using any technology.
Herndon, Virginia (PRWEB) June 04, 2018
All Traffic Solutions, a leader in innovative connected parking technologies that leverage the Cloud, platform and the Internet of Things to provide the most accurate, cost-effective turnkey parking availability and guidance solutions, announces the launch of ParkingCloud™, the only IoT platform purpose-built for the parking industry, at the International Parking Institute’s 2018 Conference and Expo in Orlando, Florida on June 3–6. ParkingCloud allows parking professionals to integrate all their devices, data and output in one place, with limitless technology choices.
ParkingCloud has wide-reaching benefits for parking professionals including:
- Ability to integrate multiple sensor technologies on one open platform to achieve the highest level of parking availability accuracy in any environment—including open lots, garages and street parking
- The ability to create an end-to-end parking availability and guidance solution that ties together each individual component of the parking environment into one centralized view
- The most cost-efficient deployment, with the right technology for each environment, to reduce the overall expenditures typically associated with an effective, best-in-class solution
- Unlimited output options, including signs, apps, data feeds, websites, social media or space and zone indicators
- Future-proofed parking technology stack, with an open technology that grows and adapts as needs change and new technologies are introduced
- Ability to leverage existing technology and devices, ensuring that prior investments are not lost
- Ongoing, unlimited vendor flexibility without costly custom integrations
- Integration of the widest types of data to drive tangible results for customers, stakeholders and the community
“ParkingCloud allows data to be collected and transmitted to the Cloud from anywhere, then processed and instructions sent back to other devices. These can include any kind of parking device or data set, from sensing technology like ultrasound, camera, magnetometer, gates, or loops to guidance signs, apps, websites, or space and zone indicators to external data—working together to provide real-time, accurate, seamless parking availability and guidance,” says Jim Weaver, All Traffic Solutions’ Chief Executive Officer. “This ensures that the “best fit, best technology” is implemented for each parking structure, lot or street environment, not one cookie-cutter technology or device that may not provide the most accurate, efficient and cost-effective solution.”
To learn more about ParkingCloud parking availability and guidance solutions, visit the All Traffic Solutions website, or to learn how a purpose-built parking platform can help you achieve the highest accuracy at the right cost, download the latest All Traffic Solutions white paper.
Posted in Press Releases