Explorit! EBM is unique in the world of one-stop medical search.
SANTA FE, N.M. (PRWEB) June 07, 2018
Explorit! EBM combines one-stop search with EBM methodology to sort, filter, and order search results. This unique tool enables librarians to offer their end users access to the entire library collection with one tool.
For the librarian, the Explorit! EBM tool enables, for the first time, real control and curation of the institution’s entire collection:
- Vendor-neutral search results
- Reinforces the EBM methodology
- Increases content utilization
- One search tool for the entire collection
- No dead-end references
- Group resources tailored to institution’s users
For clinicians, residents, and medical students the benefits are tremendous:
- Laser-focused search makes research efficient and eliminates overwhelm
- Rapid access to journal articles, textbooks, and evidence-based products such as DynaMed Plus
- Organized results based on the EBM pyramid from Cochrane and other Systematic Reviews, Clinical Studies, Practice Guidelines, textbooks and medical databases
- Provides search suggestions for better targeted searches
- Inline author conclusions present key information right on the search results page
“I can direct my clinicians to Explorit! EBM with confidence because I know that every resource behind every search is top-quality, evidence-based medicine,” reports one happy customer.
“Explorit! EBM is unique in the world of one-stop medical search in that it reinforces the EBM model and it does so with a laser focus,” explains DWT CEO Abe Lederman. “We customize searches by specialty and organize results by the level of the pyramid, making it easy to drill down to specific evidence first or to obtain broad general information, depending on the practitioner’s knowledge of the condition.”
To run a live demo of Explorit! EBM or to learn more about the product, go to https://ebm-search.com.
About Deep Web Technologies:
(https://www.deepwebtech.com) Deep Web Technologies creates custom, sophisticated federated search solutions for customers who demand precise, accurate results. Serving Fortune 500 companies, the Science.gov Alliance, the U.S. Department of Energy, and a variety of medical school and hospital libraries, including University of Arizona Health Sciences Library, Madigan Army Medical Center, Good Samaritan Hospital, Adventist HealthCare, and others, Deep Web Technologies has built a reputation as the “researcher’s choice” for its advanced, agile information discovery tools. Founded by industry thought-leader Abe Lederman, Deep Web Technologies developed the powerful Explorit Everywhere! to search , retrieve, aggregate and analyze content from deep web databases—data that is inaccessible to general search engines. Designed to simplify the search, retrieval and discovery process for knowledge researchers, Explorit Everywhere! delivers the integrity and credibility high-profile customers need.