DowDuPoint and the City of Edmonton have achieved significant milestones in their quest to transform their cash application and accounts payable processes and are now better serving their customers as a result.
ORLANDO, Fla. (PRWEB) June 05, 2018
Company Executives to Discuss Blockchain, Payments and Treasury and Risk Management Solutions for SAP HANA®
Hanse Orga Group, the market leader in financial automation software, will present with customers DowDuPont Inc. and the City of Edmonton at the SAPPHIRE® NOW and ASUG Annual Conference, June 5-7. At the conference, customers will share insights on accelerating and digitizing cash application and accounts payable processes, while Hanse Orga Group executives will provide an update on blockchain, payments, and how to benefit from the latest updates of treasury solutions for SAP S/4HANA®. Show attendees can hear from Hanse Orga Group’s customers and its leadership team during the following presentations:
- From Microfiche to Robots: City of Edmonton Digitizes its AP Processes: Lisa Pichette, Corporate Manager, Accounts Payable for the City of Edmonton will discuss how for years the City of Edmonton was processing the 120,000 vendor invoices it received each year using outdated, manual processes. In 2017, the City completely digitized its Accounts Payable process, automating the invoice capture, processing and reporting capabilities with Hanse Orga Group’s Accounts Payable solution. This session will take place Tuesday, June 5th at 11:00 a.m. in room S330B.
- Enhancing the User Experience at DowDuPont by Accelerating Global Cash Application: David Brasseur, Finance Manager of DowDuPont Inc., will discuss how the finance department needed a way to handle the variety of formats and obtain a central view of cash flows quickly, based on reliable data. Hanse Orga Group worked closely with DowDuPont to develop an automated cash application that proved instrumental in accelerating processes and enhancing customer experience. This session will take place Tuesday, June 5th at 12:30 p.m. in room S330F.
- Payments X.0? When Will We See Real Innovation with Blockchain, Bitcoin (or other buzzwords)?: Ingo Czok, CEO, Tembit Software, a member of Hanse Orga Group, will talk about how blockchain and Bitcoin are modern ways to achieve secure payments that work with distributed ledgers. These innovations combined with mobile payments could revolutionize the way finance departments work in the future. This session will discuss how companies can weigh the challenges and benefits of these different payment methods to enable a successful deployment. This session will take place Tuesday, June 5th at 03:15 p.m. in room S320F.
- SAP® Treasury and Risk Management and SAP S/4HANA: Optimization Options with Accelerators from SAP: Jochen Stiebe, Managing Director, Hanse Orga Group, will discuss IFRS 9 providing an outlook on new developments, insights into intercompany loans, hedge management and possibilities for enhancing the SAP Treasury and Risk Management application with add-ons such as FX all connect and 360T connect. This session will take place Wednesday, June 6th at 02:30 p.m. in room S320F.
- Discovering and Benefiting from SAP Treasury and Risk Management on SAP HANA®: Jochen Stiebe, Managing Director, Hanse Orga Group, will share firsthand how an international mining company took steps to bring its treasury into the future. He will provide an overview of the design and implementation of the company’s SAP Cash Management application powered by SAP HANA and SAP Treasury and Risk Management on a treasury workstation running on SAP S/4HANA. This session will take place Tuesday, June 5th at 12:30 p.m. in room S320E.
“DowDuPoint and the City of Edmonton have achieved significant milestones in their quest to transform their cash application and accounts payable processes and are now better serving their customers as a result,” said Sven Lindemann, CEO, Hanse Orga Group. “We are proud that both companies will be able to share their experience accelerating and digitalizing their processes with the SAP user group community as we continue to develop enterprise solutions that will automate the entire financial automation value chain.”
To learn more about Hanse Orga Group’s sessions and its solutions, stop by booth 743 or visit https://www.hanseorga-group.com/en/.
SAPPHIRE NOW and the ASUG Annual Conference are the world’s premier business technology events and largest SAP customer-run conference, offering attendees the opportunity to learn and network with customers, SAP executives, partners and experts across the entire SAP ecosystem.
About Hanse Orga Group
Hanse Orga Group is a leading global expert for the full financial automation value chain. Together with our US entities Dolphin Enterprise Solutions Corp and e5 Solutions Group we service over 2,000 customers worldwide with modern software and individualized consulting. The solution offering helps companies to optimize all their processes, both for inbound and outbound cash flows. It spans across order-to-cash, procure-to-pay, and treasury processes and includes data & document solutions. The uniquely comprehensive portfolio enables highest levels of automation, process efficiency, transparency, and compliance with regulations. Individual components can be flexibly combined to meet company-specific requirements and in any combination of on-premise, cloud or hybrid and as-a-service components – fully integrated with SAP ERP or outside of SAP. For more information, contact Hanse Orga Group at email@example.com or visit http://www.hanseorga-group.com.
SAP, SAPPHIRE NOW, SAP HANA, SAP S/4HANA and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries. See http://www.sap.com/corporate-en/legal/copyright/index.epx for additional trademark information and notices. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.