Our mission is to enable community and regional banks and credit unions to provide an exceptional customer experience using tools on par or better than those custom developed by the biggest players in the industry.
COLLEYVILLE, Texas (PRWEB) June 14, 2018
C2 Systems, LLC has officially released its new cloud-based loan origination solution, Covalent, which processes both consumer and business banking credit requests, from point of sale through e-contracting. C2, led by former Cypress Software Systems founder and CEO, Stephen Sargent, and his team of former Cypress business analysts and engineers, has designed Covalent for lenders wanting to provide a 21st century customer-centric relationship with the support of modern, rapidly deployable and scalable technology. The C2 solution brings together the credit ecosystem into an intuitive, elegant platform that enables a powerful “full-service” digital experience for lenders and customers alike.
“In the community banking sector, the norm continues to be outdated and disconnected software that only supports multi-hour, or in some cases, multi-day experiences--from the time a customer applies for a loan until they sign the loan agreement and receive their funds. Covalent streamlines processes that now take hours or days down to seconds or minutes; we think this is going to be a real game-changer.” said Stephen G. Sargent, president and chief executive officer of C2 Systems. “Our mission is to enable community and regional banks and credit unions to provide an exceptional customer experience using tools on par or better than those custom developed by the biggest players in the industry.”
The Covalent feature set, which is built on the proven C2 Vision platform, includes:
- An intuitive customer-facing digital experience that captures credit requests on the financier’s website
- Automated workflow, credit decisions and credit structure – for fast, quality decisions
- Integrated communication - between branches, underwriting and customers
- Integrated Doc Prep - using seamlessly integrated Compliance Systems Inc. (CSi) IntelleDoc™ and Simplicity Solutions
- “Analyst Accessible” Customization – enabling rapid policy changes
- A highly-intuitive, touchscreen Interface – for near instant usability
- Integrated e-signature - using OneSpan Sign
- Core Integration – using connectors to widely used loan servicing and document imaging solutions
Covalent is hosted through the highly secure Microsoft Azure cloud.
About C2 Systems
Headquartered in Colleyville, Texas, USA, C2 Systems, LLC is a leading developer of cloud-based, automated credit application decision support technology. Clients use C2 Systems solutions to quickly and consistently process consumer and small commercial loan applications from point of sale, through underwriting and document preparation, with an integrated hand-off to the financier’s loan servicing platform. C2 Vision offers a rapidly deployable data aggregation and decision engine for larger lenders. C2 Covalent provides community and regional banks, finance companies and credit unions with digital banking tools equivalent to those used by the largest national lending institutions. Web Site: http://www.go-c2.com.