We've introduced a really nice and simple parental control solution we know parents are going to love! Simply insert your login credentials from SafeDNS.com into the router and surf in peace
ALEXANDRIA, Va. (PRWEB) June 11, 2018
We are very proud and excited to announce that recently Dovado, a Swedish router manufacturer, has released its PRO AC router with an integrated SafeDNS filtering module. Dovado was inspired by the vision of the new internet security paradigm SafeDNS promoted.
What SafeDNS integration provides
The integration of SafeDNS allows Dovado router users to enjoy opportunities the SafeDNS multi-policy filtering service provides. The best in class service is certified for 3 years straight as Approved Parental Control Product by AV-Comparatives, a world-known test lab. SafeDNS enables users to:
- Filter HTTP and HTTPS sites, a feature unavailable in most routers with inbuilt sites blocking option
- Make the web surfing safer by filtering out botnets, malicious and phishing sites
- Manage web access application-less by applying an individual filtering policy for every device on the network, even for devices behind NAT – an unrivaled feature available with SafeDNS only
- Protect any and all web-connected devices behind the router– PCs, Macs, iPhones, iPads, Android devices, game consoles, internet of things devices – smart bulb, locks and thermostats, coffee makers, refrigerators etc.
- Block most of distracting, annoying online ads that sometimes contain inappropriate images and can propagate malware. No more adblock plugins for web browsers, any applications and programs on devices behind the router!
- Avoid porn and adult-only content on the most popular video hosting site and in search engines by enabling YouTube Restricted Mode and SafeSearch Mode for Google and Bing
- Enforce internet usage policies by choosing from over 55 content categories limiting online activity of office staff to relevant sites only. Most routers with content filtering options lack a granular per-device filtering.
- Know who surf to which sites from your network. For that SafeDNS provides detailed stats of internet traffic usage per device – sites visited and blocked, the most popular sites and the content categories these sites are classified into, and much more.
You can easily set the SafeDNS filtering service on a Dovado Wi-Fi router. Check out the guide and follow all of the necessary steps.
What Dovado thinks about SafeDNS integration
This is what Dovado says about the release of the SafeDNS enhanced router, "In addition, we've introduced a really nice and simple parental control solution we know parents are going to love! Simply insert your login credentials from SafeDNS.com into the router and surf in peace".
Why this partnership's taken place
The latest cooperation with the network equipment manufacturer is in line with the company's vision of the new internet security paradigm announced last year. This paradigm implies manufacturers can and should do much more to significantly improve security of their network equipment. They can introduce support for HTTP and HTTPS sites filtering, allow users to manage access to their network, ensure internet usage policy compliance, safeguard personal and corporate information, make sure devices on the network are not infected with malware and used for DDoS attacks.
This is a hot topic among internet security market players and far sighted router manufacturers. They know that, when choosing a router, ever more sophisticated buyers pay close attention to the level of security the routers offer. According to this vision SafeDNS builds its strategy on the new internet security paradigm and has created a technology to be integrated into network hardware to drive users' cybersecurity.
As part of the strategy SafeDNS further develops partnership with network equipment manufacturers. The partnership adds value to their hardware and allows manufacturers to get additional recurring revenue. To learn more on how to profit from the SafeDNS solutions fill out a form on this web page or contact our Sales.
Dovado develops Internet routers for fixed, wireless and mobile broadband. The company was founded in 2004 and has R&D and sales office in Kista, north of Stockholm; with corporate headquarters in Dubai Internet City. Learn more at Dovado.com
SafeDNS is an Alexandria, VA company, worldwide provider of cloud-based web filtering and internet security solutions as well as threat intelligence services. In 2013 the company launched a commercial version of its web filtering service for home, educational and corporate users. In 2014 SafeDNS released its web filtering platform for ISPs and mobile operators. The SafeDNS filtering servers are located throughout data centers in Europe, Australia, North and South America. Every day the company processes over a billion queries from users of its filtering service. Now the SafeDNS products and cloud service are used in over 40 countries by more than 100 telcos, 300 partners, 4000 organizations, tens of thousands of home users, and about one million of anonymous free users.
The top quality of the SafeDNS web filtering service has already been acknowledged by world leading test labs and publications. In February 2016 SafeDNS became Editor’s Choice for Content Management & Filtering Solutions in Cyber Defense Magazine Infosec Awards. Last December PC Magazine included SafeDNS into a list of the best parental control software for 2018. Last August as well as for 2 previous years the service was named Approved Parental Control Product by AV-Comparatives, a test lab. Learn more about us at safedns.com.