ATLANTA (PRWEB) June 12, 2018
Lori Tilt Koepka, President of Tilt Marketing, will be moderating a two-part panel discussion titled Balancing Digital Marketing with Traditional Tactics – Part 1 & Part 2 at the Atlanta Build Expo. The conference is for companies in the building and construction industry, and the show will be held at the Georgia World Congress Center on July 11-12, 2018.
Registration is free for both the educational sessions and entry into the expo area. The expo will showcase the latest products and services in the construction industry. Attendees may select from over 20 complimentary expert classes. Seating for the educational sessions is limited, so attendees are encouraged to register in advance at http://www.buildexpousa.com.
Each session will focus on different aspects of digital marketing. There will also be plenty of time for Q&A.
Balancing Digital Marketing with Traditional Tactics – Part 1
Wednesday, July 11, 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
How to Use Online Marketing, Websites, SEO, Branding & Graphic Design to Super Charge Your Sales & Business Development: Is your company too focused on either digital marketing or old school marketing techniques? Learn how leveraging the right mix of digital solutions will enhance traditional marketing tactics to improve sales, boost client retention and increase profitability.
Lori has assembled a team of marketing experts to provide an overview of the latest trends in digital marketing, website development, search engine optimization, branding, graphic design and more. Lori has also invited experts in business development and showroom management to further explain how these new technologies layer into traditional marketing programs to fuel success.
Topic Areas & Panel Members:
- Latest Website Trends & How to Leverage Your Online Marketing - Walker Oxley, President, Oxley Internet Solutions
- Tips to Leverage Your Company’s Brand to Attract the Right Clients & Talent - Rich Benevento, Owner/Designer/Creative Director, Heck Yeah! Studio
- How Digital Marketing Enhances Business Development in the AEC Industry - Jerry Brittendall, Managing Director of Business Development, 1910 Legacy Enterprises, Inc.
- Effective Ways We Use Technology to Promote Our Showrooms - Antonette Copeland, Design Director, Construction Resources, Inc.
Balancing Digital Marketing with Traditional Tactics – Part 2
Thursday, July 12, 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
How to Use Video, Advertising, Social Media & CRM to Boost Your Business: Learn how successful companies in the design and construction industry maximize promotional activities to increase exposure and boost sales. See how they also leverage technology by using CRM systems to streamline processes to become “lean and mean” marketing machines.
Lori has assembled a team of technical experts to provide an overview of the latest trends in video, advertising, social media and CRM systems. Lori has also invited experts in business development and showroom management to explain how these new digital techniques layer in with traditional marketing tactics to help them stand out in a crowded marketplace and increase sales.
Topic Areas & Panel Members:
- Leveraging CRM & Social Media For Building New Business - Bobby Darnell, Principal, Construction Market Consultants
- Top Five Pitfalls to Avoid in Video - Donna Davis, President, Pro Video Talent
- Advertising That Really Works: Tips to Evaluate Your Best Options - Patti Stephens, Publisher, Atlanta Best Media
- Dying or Thriving? From Marketing Rat Race to Marketing Playground - Martha Monroe Schuon, Partner, Schuon Kitchens & Baths, Inc.
About Tilt Marketing:
Tilt Marketing was established in 2001. Lori Tilt Koepka, the firm’s owner, has over 25 years of marketing experience. Her clients include general contractors, construction consultants, real estate developers, architects, interior designers, engineers, residential remodelers and luxury product lines. As a representative of long-term client Speedheat U.S., she is active with the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) and the National Kitchen & Bath Association (NKBA). She holds a degree in public relations from the University of Georgia. For more information, please visit: http://www.tiltmarketing.com.