Today, PRO Unlimited is pleased to recognize and honor those suppliers who have consistently gone to extraordinary lengths with their dedication and commitment to our clients in 2017.
SAN FRANCISCO (PRWEB) June 15, 2018
The annual Global Supplier Awards for Service in 2017 were granted today by PRO Unlimited, Inc., the leading purely vendor-neutral contingent workforce management software and services provider. The awards honor outstanding staffing agencies that consistently meet and exceed the talent and project requirements of PRO’s customers worldwide.
PRO recognizes suppliers in North America and internationally by ranking them by a proprietary 30-point scorecard system. This year’s winners represent the best in talent quality, compliance, candidate experience, and the ease of doing business with PRO and its clients. This year, PRO introduced a new category titled, “Global Spirit of Partnership,” which recognizes suppliers that strategically support the company as it expands into new territories.
2017 Recipients include:
North American Award Winners:
- The Planet Group of Companies is recognized as the Platinum Award winner for the services of Planet Pharma, Planet Forward, and Planet Interactive
- Gold Award winners include Fountain Group (US), TalentBurst (US and Canada), David Aplin & Associates (Canada), and Ian Martin (Canada)
- Silver Award winners include Apex Systems, Aquent, HireTalent, inSync Staffing, Mindlance, Russell Tobin, Swoon Group, and Tailored Management
International Award Winners:
- Gold Award Winners include Chandler MacLeod, Collabera, and Morgan McKinley
- Silver Award Winners include ISE Partners, Links International, Paragon Personnel, Pride Technologies, Quanta, and XPand
Global Spirit of Partnership Recipients:
- Aquent, SGF Global, and SThree
“Today, we are pleased to recognize and honor those suppliers who have consistently gone to extraordinary lengths with their dedication and commitment to our clients in 2017,” said Kristen Esones, Director, Supplier Partnerships, PRO Unlimited. “Our clients depend on the outstanding customer service, project execution, and strategic value-add that our suppliers provide. These proven collaborations have allowed our customers to secure top talent and elevate their contingent workforce management programs.”
About PRO Unlimited: PRO Unlimited, through its purely vendor-neutral Managed Services Program (MSP) and Vendor Management Software (VMS) solutions, helps organizations address the costs, risks, and quality issues associated with managing a contingent workforce. A pioneer and innovator in the VMS and MSP space, PRO offers solutions for e-procurement and management of contingent labor, 1099/co-employment risk management, and third-party payroll for client-sourced contract talent. http://www.prounlimited.com